Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I'm glad City is focusing their efforts elsewhere. Like on the UEF... smh.

FFP is killing us. Time to start buying out contracts. Lescott, Dzeko, Nasri, Barry..ALL OUT.
:whoa: Can't do club legends that way. Till death.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shame I think he has potential, needs to move from Chelsea tbh and get games

I'd still have Cole for the big games, especially with those average centre halves. Cahill/Lescott :scusthov:

If hes told we sendin you out to get experience for a year then we gunna make you #1 then yeah he'll comeback. Dont want a De Gea situation

Defensively Cole might be better (not a lot) but he should be because he offers practically nothing going forward. Baines' O > Ashley's D

Courtois won't have De Gea problems. He's 6'6, massive reach, not built like a little girl etc will be a seamless transition from Cech to Courtois :blessed:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Didn't even realise Nasri was playing. Thought he got subbed off at the half :dead: What a nothing player.
remember how Mancini was dead set on getting him and even gave him a 165K a week wage. :snoop:

Then he was back to complain about lack of midfielders in the next transfer window. :lolbron:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
remember how Mancini was dead set on getting him and even gave him a 165K a week wage. :snoop:

Then he was back to complain about lack of midfielders in the next transfer window. :lolbron:

Nasri did get the medal that he was cravin for, but has been outside his debut vs Spurs been utter shyt. :heh: @ Citeh fans thinkin they got a steal after that game

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
hypothetically, Lets say Real Madrid get knocked out by United. Mourinho gets fired.

where should he go? City or Chelsea?

@thatknickfan
i dont understand why you play Barry when you already have Garcia in your XI?

@SCORCH
at least UTD were smart, they weren't going to offer him that much money in wages. Not to mention the 5million pound in agent fees :mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That little spell Nasri had when he scored a few goals for Arsenal fooled everybody into thinking he was a top player. Even Utd were interested :dead:

Mancini has to go this summer.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
hypothetically, Lets say Real Madrid get knocked out by United. Mourinho gets fired.

Not sure if Jose would want to work under the Barca brehs at Citeh. And Jose only wants Chelsea because he needs TLC from the fans who love him most, either way Jose would outstay his welcome liek he usually does. And He likes spending big and while both teams have holes FFP is coming and Jose really aint the guy you want for that.

So its PSG for him

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
can't use
150761hp2.jpg
as scapegoat anymore :heh:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

@thatknickfan
i dont understand why you play Barry when you already have Garcia in your XI?

@SCORCH
at least UTD were smart, they weren't going to offer him that much money in wages. Not to mention the 5million pound in agent fees :mjpls:

I'd rather pay Nasri's agent 5m than pay Bebe's agent 3.5m :scusthov:

Last edited by a moderator: