Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Nasri would slow down the play too much for Santi & Jack. Nasri kills plays when he thinks too much when hes on the ball

Not too concerned about that over time. He was coming out of that before he left us. He's like Theo, the closer he gets to goal the better.

Lescotts shyt, he nearly cost Citeh the title on that last day. And is just far too lumbering to play against people with tekkers when he has to come out from central positions. Moyes :lawd: How he made Lescott into a functioning left back and conning Hughes to pay all that money for him. :smugdraper:

tbf that's not too difficult.

Don't get why anyone would pay that much for a defender afraid to have the ball at his feet.

I'd have Cabaye in "The Ramsey Position" for a cool £20m.

Nah, Ramsey is coming together. Arteta on the other hand is slowing us down too much.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Not too concerned about that over time. He was coming out of that before he left us. He's like Theo, the closer he gets to goal the better.

Don't get why anyone would pay that much for a defender afraid to have the ball at his feet.

Nah, Ramsey is coming together. Arteta on the other hand is slowing us down too much.
Theo at this point is a class above Samir.

As far as Lescott, he unfairly get blamed for City's def. problem. Kompany hasn't been as good as last season since his 200K contract though. He's made more mistakes than Lescott this season :yeshrug:

I'm surprised Mancini didn't keep playing Milner as a CDM.

--

CR7 :ohhh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Well considering he plays with Silva, ALi & Aguero he still hasnt learnt to get rid of the ball quicker, so nah I doubt he would.

Didnt they start the biddin @ £12-15m iirc. Moyes got what double that.

Need a proper DM tbh. Arteta would be better if he given the option to spray the play about and have 2 runners alongside him

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Cristiano!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!

:umad: worlds best player[/QUOTE

MESSI-9.gif

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
As far as Lescott, he unfairly get blamed for City's def. problem. Kompany hasn't been as good as last season since his 200K contract though. He's made more mistakes than Lescott this season :yeshrug:

I'm surprised Mancini didn't keep playing Milner as a CDM.

While yeah Kompany hasnt been the colossus he was last season, Lescott isnt mobile or good enough on the ball to play the way Mancini wants them to play whatever the fukk that is as its been such a clusterfukk.

This is why hes a awful defender everytime he goes to close down the attacker on the flank he shyts the bed with his decision makin and ended up gettin knocked off the ball by brehs much smaller than him, and then his slo mo running in real time tryin to get back is :heh:. It happend in every game he ventures out that far he gets caught. Happened with England in the euros in the summer and ive seen it happen a few more times this season. And then theirs his passing :snoop: How you gunna be a modern defender and be limited on the ball, poor reading of the game when you dont have anything much else apart from being good at attackin set pieces.

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what everyone's doing all right, and I didn't expect any less.

Ignore their golden boys Dembele and Holtby getting killed and blame the guy up front.

The striker who they argued Dempsey wasn't suited to provide for.

Funny how it works isn't it? First it was the midfield with problems, now it's the forward? They'll have no excuse with Dempsey out. Or they'll have to find a new scapegoat. My guess is Dawson.
you genuinely have no clue.

it's not Holtby or Dembele's fault that Dempsey slows down every attack when the ball comes to him by miscontrolling it.

he had found his level at fulham, liverpool did well to avoid him and he's on a par with Fletcher in terms of people with poor judgment talking about "why doesn't a top club take a punt on him?!"

in your case, dempsey is excusable. you've got the american thing, so you're probably not that moronic, you're just blinded by some naive form of patrotism.

but dude is type average.

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sadcam: @ city beating southampton being the final game in my 6 leg accumulator @ 40/1