Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
700k/week?

giphy.gif

I wonder if G.Nev and his buddy Carragher will have any issues with this, like they did with the Chelsea-Saudi transfers... :sas2:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Ok so if Fab and henderson leave, then surely lavia and thuram are coming?? no if or buts right???? :francis: :ohhh:

At the end of the day was a great captain, good player so he will be missed....Am guessing Virgil will take over the arm band and then make trent the co-captain.....
Lavia and Colwill word to @SCORCH :banderas:

Trent is captain don’t be silly :ufdup:
Yep, just finished it.

Nigeria got a pretty good group I’d say. Nigeria vs South Africa gonna be scenes.

I really wanted Tunisia with either B.Faso or Ghana. Tunisia usually has a cake walk in WCQ but does absolutely nothing in the actual WC.
We walking this shyt :ohlawd: we ain’t worried bout no Afrikaans :birdman:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Sepp on loan to Mainz, I really thought we would see what he’s saying first in preseason but a full season starting in the Bundesliga probably for the best after an injury ruined season :ld: nikkas can sleep on him at their peril 024 we in this bytch :blessed:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
harry maguire was the most expensive english player EVER when he was signed by man utd :picard:

and is still the most expensive defender ever globally of ALL TIME :picard:
didn't they also try to pay him off to leave too:mjlol:

Nitro Tuggle

All Star
Daps
Sepp on loan to Mainz, I really thought we would see what he’s saying first in preseason but a full season starting in the Bundesliga probably for the best after an injury ruined season :ld: nikkas can sleep on him at their peril 024 we in this bytch :blessed:
It’s been a lot of outgoings and 2 incomings so far :sadcam:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Salah really fukked up signing that contract extension in 2022, if Saudis giving so much money to bum ass Henderson imagine the money they would throw at Salah :picard: