Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
No hate on the guy, I love that he's doing his thing, but I just can't take Saeed serious. I just know Rants secretly has contempt for his ball knowledge :mjlol:
2 Minute mark. :mjlol:

Acting like rankings in co-efficient mean anything.

Rants wasn't having any Ligue 1 slander. Rants had a good point about Belgium being #1 in rankings and not meaning shyt.:pachaha:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Sad shyt. if we really wanted to see it, we would have. People dont drop off from being top if the pack in their profession and not mention at all so quick without some drastic thing going on inside.

We chose not see it :yeshrug:

for people who didn't watch

Sexually abused at 6-years old by his mother's friend
Starting smoking at 7-years old
Sent to Africa to learn discipline at 7-years old
Forced to deal drugs at 8-years old
Hung off a bridge at 11-years old by a man from the local estate
Adopted at 12-years old
He recently came out of rehab for a sleeping pill addiction after struggling to deal with the trauma of suffering sexual abuse as a child.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Sad shyt. if we really wanted to see it, we would have. People dont drop off from being top if the pack in their profession and not mention at all so quick without some drastic thing going on inside.

We chose not see it :yeshrug:
Maybe more could have been done, but as Dele himself says, you can't help someone that doesn't want to be helped.

If the person can't admit that they have a problem then there's usually not a lot you can do, even with the very best intentions.

I hope he can get back to somewhere resembling where he was.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
700k/week?

giphy.gif