Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Ok so if Fab and henderson leave, then surely lavia and thuram are coming?? no if or buts right???? :francis: :ohhh:

At the end of the day was a great captain, good player so he will be missed....Am guessing Virgil will take over the arm band and then make trent the co-captain.....

Daps
Pogba or Maguire doesnt deserve to be on this list.

hes a chelsea fan so hes bias. I would go with Fernando Torres to Chelsea, Andy Caroll to Liverpool, BeBe, Eden Hazard to Real Madrid , Kepa to Chelsea, Drinkwater to Chelsea, Shevchenko to Chelsea
For the price they both went for, they both deserve to be on the list although I think Hazard to Madrid should be on there before both of them as he cost more

Drinkwater to Chelsea whilst being shocking was only 30 odd mil, that's pocket change to the likes of Chelsea

Plus really average players go for the likes of 30 mil nowadays, its not a lot of money in football terms

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
for people who didn't watch

Sexually abused at 6-years old by his mother's friend
Starting smoking at 7-years old
Sent to Africa to learn discipline at 7-years old
Forced to deal drugs at 8-years old
Hung off a bridge at 11-years old by a man from the local estate
Adopted at 12-years old
He recently came out of rehab for a sleeping pill addiction after struggling to deal with the trauma of suffering sexual abuse as a child.
:snoop: this mans been through hell

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Pogba or Maguire doesnt deserve to be on this list.

hes a chelsea fan so hes bias. I would go with Fernando Torres to Chelsea, Andy Caroll to Liverpool, BeBe, Eden Hazard to Real Madrid , Kepa to Chelsea, Drinkwater to Chelsea, Shevchenko to Chelsea
I swear Fergie didn't even know who that bruddah was. So random.:pachaha:

Some of the signings we made after Ronaldo and Tevez dipped was. :patrice:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

200.gif

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Dele Alli. :mjcry:

• Mourinho calling Dele lazy and reaching his potential in the All or Nothing documentary. Gary didn’t see that when he was playing for England. People love to bring that up. The interview was a day after a recovery day and a week later on the pitch, Mourinho apologised to him. It wasn’t in the documentary and it wasn’t mentioned. “What you see sometimes, isn’t the way it really is. After that, people tried to use that for other reasons.”