Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Back in London, able to post some pics/camera footage of the Allianz arena and the match.

The Dianmo Zagreb fans were at every part of the stadium! I was wondering how easy it was for me to get a tickets as well, since it's Bayern's opening Champions League fixture at home.
Pics I took at the museum.
Wck0E36.jpg

mfGrJ1n.jpg

dA4xJP9.jpg

4GixUwo.jpg

yPe5NeR.jpg

auRuAOV.jpg

csAJ0wb.jpg

The Arena :shaq:

TXaDlnz.jpg

P44GMkA.jpg

o2bKdlx.jpg

Nki4Ng9.jpg

SE9EC9Z.jpg

AZRiAg7.jpg

z6mfcQ6.jpg

Some vids I filmed. 2 of Harry Kane's 3 pens. Missed the third when I went to get a drink, didn't notice until I heard the Yaba dabba do goal theme. :russ:

The Champions League theme in person is :wow: Not too sure about this updated theme but it still slaps.

Can't lie, this song is catchy. :wow:

Going to Old Trafford to watch the Europa League opener next week. Hope they don't let me down like they did against West Ham last year. :francis:

Last edited:

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Back in London, able to post some pics/camera footage of the Allianz arena and the match.

The Dianmo Zagreb fans were at every part of the stadium! I was wondering how easy it was for me to get a tickets as well, since it's Bayern's opening Champions League fixture at home.
Pics I took at the museum.
Wck0E36.jpg

mfGrJ1n.jpg

dA4xJP9.jpg

4GixUwo.jpg

yPe5NeR.jpg

auRuAOV.jpg

csAJ0wb.jpg

The Arena :shaq:

TXaDlnz.jpg

P44GMkA.jpg

o2bKdlx.jpg

Nki4Ng9.jpg

SE9EC9Z.jpg

AZRiAg7.jpg

z6mfcQ6.jpg

Some vids I filmed. 2 of Harry Kane's 3 pens. Missed the third when I went to get a drink, didn't notice until I heard the Yaba dabba do goal theme. :russ:

The Champions League theme in person is :wow: Not too sure about this updated theme but it still slaps.

Can't lie, this song is catchy. :wow:

Going to Old Trafford to watch the Europa League opener next week. Hope they don't let me down like they did against West Ham last year. :francis:

that arena is beautiful I wish it was in fc 25

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some indicators are positive, while others are a little less so. Since June 2023 and the departures of Neymar, Lionel Messi and, more recently, Kylian Mbappé, Paris has lost nearly 7 million subscribers on Instagram, going from 70.25 million at its peak in May-June 2023 to 63.7 today. The club's posts on social media, particularly training posts, are less liked and shared than in the past. The same slowdown took place for online and in-store sales. While South Korean Lee Kang-in remains a safe bet, his teammates do not generate the same enthusiasm as Mbappé, Messi or Neymar.

Another element is that press accreditation requests for PSG away matches are decreasing. For the reception of the Parisians this weekend, Reims has only recorded 38 requests to date, compared to 74 last year, and we are very far from the 144 for Messi's first match in France, on August 29, 2021, at Auguste-Delaune (2-0 success). Are these indicators only occasional or do they highlight the beginning of a decline in momentum? "These are microphenomena on a microeconomic vision, while PSG is in a macroeconomic dimension", they retort at the club. Time will tell.

Le PSG est-il encore une marque mondiale après le départ des ses stars ?