Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Yeah I was pissed at this as well

Seen it heavily implied that Chelsea are close to snatching another player from the academy. Flores' sisters player for Chelsea, too.

Edu spent £3.5m on this Marquinhos bum, who was available for free, so that we could establish a "relationship" with his club. That money could and should have gone towards wages/signing bonus for the academy prospects in that same position. This dude is as crooked as a barrel of snakes. Needs to be on trial at The Hague.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pissed off about this Omari Hutchinson transfer to Chelsea. Most natural talent we've produced since Jack. He's Reiss Nelson, before he became a p*ssy. The kid has that DAWG in him. I had visions of him ousting that unsightly Saka, with his scruffy tekkers:scusthov:, on the right wing. My hatred of Edu and Arteta knows no bounds.

:mjgrin:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

Oh, well.

Time to move on. :russell:

If this was a girl I was chasing, I would have given up a month ago. I'm under no illusions that Utd ain't what they were so we can't expect players to drop everything to join the club but this is beyond embarrassing. The club has laid on the full charm offensive and this dude is clearly not wanting this.

Assuming we even do get him, he already has a built in excuse for flopping and that will be "I never wanted to join Utd anyway". It's ridiculous they've spent so much time on this but it's time to pursue other targets. My personal opinion is that Reuben Neves is actually more of what we need than De Jong anyway.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Pissed off about this Omari Hutchinson transfer to Chelsea. Most natural talent we've produced since Jack. He's Reiss Nelson, before he became a p*ssy. The kid has that DAWG in him. I had visions of him ousting that unsightly Saka, with his scruffy tekkers:scusthov:, on the right wing. My hatred of Edu and Arteta knows no bounds.

Is Saka overrated? I don't watch enough Arsenal to make a call but what I've seen of him hasn't matched the praise.

He gives me Elanga vibes who is praised for effort more than anything but I absolutely despise the fact that he is 1st team player for United. The dude has less talent than Welbeck in my opinion

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Is Saka overrated? I don't watch enough Arsenal to make a call but what I've seen of him hasn't matched the praise.

He gives me Elanga vibes who is praised for effort more than anything but I absolutely despise the fact that he is 1st team player for United. The dude has less talent than Welbeck in my opinion

I think Saka is great but my fear is he might not get that much better.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Saka has subtleties to his game that aren't flashy. Like movement and knowing to put his body between the ball and the defender. You have to go thru him to get the ball that's why he wins so many free kicks. He has a good left foot that is underutilised when he plays on the RW. His delivery is good it usually beats the first defender from open or set play. But if you say he should play on the left more (not all the time from time to time or switch flanks mid game) Arsenal fans start bytching he has play from the right. Tekker wise he isn't Sancho but he isn't Theo Walcott either he's more in the middle of those 2.

Needs to work on his composure and his finishing more but he is far better than Elanga

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
this how England women giving it up ? :picard:

It's going to end in tears. They'll be leading 1-0 and end up losing the game when it matters. This Dutch coach has them playing more ruthless tho. That's what I like about foreign coaches (not just football but sport in general when they coach English/UK teams/athletes.) The messages are usually simple but more to the point. And you know where you stand with them.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
It's going to end in tears. They'll be leading 1-0 and end up losing the game when it matters. This Dutch coach has them playing more ruthless tho. That's what I like about foreign coaches (not just football but sport in general when they coach English/UK teams/athletes.) The messages are usually simple but more to the point. And you know where you stand with them.
Yeah just watched a clip of them thrashing Latvia 20-0. Granted the Latvia team was a bunch of part time college students, but still.:huhldup:

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
United's pursuit of FDJ had been nothing short of embarrassing!

Have a fuking word with yourself ETH because your the reason why we have not redirected our interest to other midfield options.

We could have collared Tielemans and Neves instead but baldilocks only wants to sign players he knows because he has not done his homework.

Absolute fuking disgrace.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

Have a fuking word with yourself ETH because your the reason why we have not redirected our interest to other midfield options.

We could have collared Tielemans and Neves instead but baldilocks only wants to sign players he knows because he has not done his homework.

FDJ is not what we need. In my opinion he is an inferior version of Pogba (who I loved - no homo).

We play a 4-2-3-1 formation. Our biggest weakness is in DM. What will FDJ add to this squad that Pogba couldn't? I really think Neves is the guy who will give us improvement because he will compete directly with McFred which is our biggest issue in midfield.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps

Agreed, he’s just targeting players he knows/ex Ajax players which is just dumb

Instead he should be scouting and looking for other options