Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
you uk brehs ready for the heat :lupe:
Brought some Summer clothes, I'm ready. :blessed:
UVmEuua.gif

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Let's pretend it's another club Bernardo is going to sign for a sec.

Who are Citeh signing to replace him with? He operates in some many different roles and he tracks back properly and puts in a defensive shift. When Citeh defend on the 442 he plays alongside Rodri. This is a type of player that is extremely hard to replace he's basically a Swiss army knife.

From within the club McAtee is probably the most like for like replacement ability wise but he is very much an attacking player while Bernardo has evolved to be more all-rounder/complete. Also Gundogan and KDB are 31 and that mobility is only going one way.

Also there is Palmer who I thought would be more Mahrez understudy. But he does move between RW and 8 in the academy. And they also have the Brasilian kid Kayky who is more a winger.

Unless they are making room for a certain somebody who I know is extremely high on a former poster in this thread wishlist. :mjgrin: Who I would rather go Madrid then come back to England for the next couple of years.

Question is with all these outgoings is this a transitional year for Citeh? And while everyone makes them favourites for the PL because they signed Viking Boy maybe their focus for the season is CL. :jbhmm:

Not a transitional year, but a rebuild. There are alot of rumors and with the right coaxing a number of players could still be sold, most likely Zinchenko right now. Some Neymar rumors are out there(hard to imagine) as well as some Bellingham ones(bit more plausible, and the fume from the scousers would be great) but we just have to wait and see.

With the bullshyt Winter World Cup the team with the most depth and less injuries/fatigued players is going to prosper. Club is too deep to focus on one competition.

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Pissed off about this Omari Hutchinson transfer to Chelsea. Most natural talent we've produced since Jack. He's Reiss Nelson, before he became a p*ssy. The kid has that DAWG in him. I had visions of him ousting that unsightly Saka, with his scruffy tekkers:scusthov:, on the right wing. My hatred of Edu and Arteta knows no bounds.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Pissed off about this Omari Hutchinson transfer to Chelsea. Most natural talent we've produced since Jack. He's Reiss Nelson before he became a p*ssy. The kid has that DAWG in him. I had visions of him ousting that unsightly Saka, with his scruffy tekkers:scusthov:, on the right wing. My hatred of Edu and Arteta knows no bounds.

Yeah I was pissed at this as well, was looking forward to him and platino as next