Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Yeah, better hope Varane and Martinez don't get injured and Bailly stays...

Maguire and Lindelof can't play together in ths system.

The midfield as well.

Heard Bruno is doing well.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Let's pretend it's another club Bernardo is going to sign for a sec.

Who are Citeh signing to replace him with? He operates in some many different roles and he tracks back properly and puts in a defensive shift. When Citeh defend on the 442 he plays alongside Rodri. This is a type of player that is extremely hard to replace he's basically a Swiss army knife.

From within the club McAtee is probably the most like for like replacement ability wise but he is very much an attacking player while Bernardo has evolved to be more all-rounder/complete. Also Gundogan and KDB are 31 and that mobility is only going one way.

Also there is Palmer who I thought would be more Mahrez understudy. But he does move between RW and 8 in the academy. And they also have the Brasilian kid Kayky who is more a winger.

Unless they are making room for a certain somebody who I know is extremely high on a former poster in this thread wishlist. :mjgrin: Who I would rather go Madrid then come back to England for the next couple of years.

Question is with all these outgoings is this a transitional year for Citeh? And while everyone makes them favourites for the PL because they signed Viking Boy maybe their focus for the season is CL. :jbhmm:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Let's pretend it's another club Bernardo is going to sign for a sec.

Who are Citeh signing to replace him with? He operates in some many different roles and he tracks back properly and puts in a defensive shift. When Citeh defend on the 442 he plays alongside Rodri. This is a type of player that is extremely hard to replace he's basically a Swiss army knife.

From within the club McAtee is probably the most like for like replacement ability wise but he is very much an attacking player while Bernardo has evolved to be more all-rounder/complete. Also Gundogan and KDB are 31 and that mobility is only going one way.

Also there is Palmer who I thought would be more Mahrez understudy. But he does move between RW and 8 in the academy. And they also have the Brasilian kid Kayky who is more a winger.

Unless they are making room for a certain somebody who I know is extremely high on a former poster in this thread wishlist. :mjgrin: Who I would rather go Madrid then come back to England for the next couple of years.

Question is with all these outgoings is this a transitional year for Citeh? And while everyone makes them favourites for the PL because they signed Viking Boy maybe their focus for the season is CL. :jbhmm:
Astute analysis

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
download.gif