Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At least he'll get to spend a couple of years at his boyhood club before they send him off to a Serie A club willing to include an option to buy to a loan :skip:

heiitse-cfc.gif

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mark Goldbridge really pissed off on todays show following news that FDJ will be going on tour with Barca.

Pretty sure United View will still be on FDJs nuts tho along with lame jokes from KG

Wudo75

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now that team cancer Lewy is gone my Bayern can buy De Ligt and Laimer and we don't need a mediocre Number Nine (Kane isnt walking through that door this summer).

Neuer

Mazroui De Ligt Hernandez Davies

Kimmich Goretzka
Müller

Gnabry Mane Coman

Reserve: Pavard, Upamecano, Stanisic, Nianzou, Sané, Musiala, Choupo, Gravenberch, Sabitzer, Laimer + some youth players.

Nagelsmann has now his Squad and some more time to implement his style of play.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Now that team cancer Lewy is gone my Bayern can buy De Ligt and Laimer and we don't need a mediocre Number Nine (Kane isnt walking through that door this summer).

Neuer

Mazroui De Ligt Hernandez Davies

Kimmich Goretzka
Müller

Gnabry Mane Coman

Reserve: Pavard, Upamecano, Stanisic, Nianzou, Sané, Musiala, Choupo, Gravenberch, Sabitzer, Laimer + some youth players.

Nagelsmann has now his Squad and some more time to implement his style of play.

The streets want the De Ligt/Upamecano partnership. :mjgrin:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Seeing that we’re letting go of Hutchinson stings. He’s a bit small currently to play his best position (CAM/SS) but he’s an absolute baller so he could currently feature right now as a RW option. Not surprised that Flores has been alienated either but I hope he gets involved. I think he could be a good option as CAM or False Nine.

Contrary to popular belief, Arteta isn‘t the development coach he‘s been labelled as. He pretty much killed off Nelson’s chances when he signed Willian and he stunted AMN’s development by keeping on the bench and not selling him. He pretty much had no choice but to play ESR and Martinelli so I’m not giving him too much credit for them.

On a more positive note, hopefully we manage to get Tielemans, Zinchenko and maybe another forward (Gnabry/Sane). I don’t think we’ll have enough for top four but I could us finishing 5th and winning Europa (if the draws favour us).

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Barcelona would rather send their club to the abyss than be average

levels :wow:
Their best attack will be fati lewa dembele don’t know how raphinia, dempey, auba, Torres will get much pt barring injury. They’ll be contenders in La Liga but with that Def of Christensen, Alonso, Garcia got a feeling they gonna get embarrassed in knock out stages unless they pull another lever