Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
FDJ is not what we need. In my opinion he is an inferior version of Pogba (who I loved - no homo).

We play a 4-2-3-1 formation. Our biggest weakness is in DM. What will FDJ add to this squad that Pogba couldn't? I really think Neves is the guy who will give us improvement because he will compete directly with McFred which is our biggest issue in midfield.

Neves is too slow. Need a player with at least Fred's acceleration.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
If this was a girl I was chasing, I would have given up a month ago. I'm under no illusions that Utd ain't what they were so we can't expect players to drop everything to join the club but this is beyond embarrassing. The club has laid on the full charm offensive and this dude is clearly not wanting this.

Assuming we even do get him, he already has a built in excuse for flopping and that will be "I never wanted to join Utd anyway". It's ridiculous they've spent so much time on this but it's time to pursue other targets. My personal opinion is that Reuben Neves is actually more of what we need than De Jong anyway.
the man is owed money that he could lose if he says he wants to leave.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Barca probably not going to exist 5 years from but they sure are building a squad.

if they add Bernardo(which is a longshot, but the only City player I like) and Kounde, they will compete in all comps.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Pissed off about this Omari Hutchinson transfer to Chelsea. Most natural talent we've produced since Jack. He's Reiss Nelson, before he became a p*ssy. The kid has that DAWG in him. I had visions of him ousting that unsightly Saka, with his scruffy tekkers:scusthov:, on the right wing. My hatred of Edu and Arteta knows no bounds.

yeah this one hurts. i've been hoping he would make it (at arsenal) ever since i saw his f2 freestyle from his arsenal u12 days ... and he's jamaican too. now edu and arteta found a way to fukk that up. i already hate arteta, edu wants to join him i see. fukking cacroaches.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Barca probably not going to exist 5 years from but they sure are building a squad.

if they add Bernardo(which is a longshot, but the only City player I like) and Kounde, they will compete in all comps.
Don’t think they have actually started paying for Torres. Can’t imagine City will do another deal

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I don’t even understand how they are signing players when they still owe former and current players salary

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
@Gilver Klopp is not too happy with your thread titles
Webp-net-resizeimage-82.png

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pissed off about this Omari Hutchinson transfer to Chelsea. Most natural talent we've produced since Jack. He's Reiss Nelson, before he became a p*ssy. The kid has that DAWG in him. I had visions of him ousting that unsightly Saka, with his scruffy tekkers:scusthov:, on the right wing. My hatred of Edu and Arteta knows no bounds.

He just wanted to play for his boyhood club :wow: