Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the deaths of Big, Pac,.

Biggest nonsense that too many people talk about, that really glossy sound was always there. Look back at some of hits from that early mid 90's era. And Big was always playing both sides from jump, same as Pac, except on the Makaveli album.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3RKcha3i7A[/ame]

:lawd::lawd:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whole Kiss the Game goodbye went hard tho.

I wan't a big fan, but he made good jams for ladies.
This. I wasn't really into Fab besides a few singles. Haven't listened to any of his albums.

I remember the little beef he had with Ali Vegas and I was backing Vegas only because he was a Nas stan :blessed:

He had some decent stuff tbf

Last edited by a moderator:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Rooney has to thank God every night that he was born in England.

Dude is looking like Forlan during his United run.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That JayZ/Kelly album was awful, and im not defending it... but tell me this song didnt go at a party back in 2001-2003

R Kelly & Jay Z - Take You Home With Me - YouTube

:lawd:

this joint wasnt on that album, but it was pretaay pretay good

R Kelly Fiesta Remix - YouTube

Breh pretty good is a an understatement. That was *the* joint when it came out got ridiculous play.

Scorch with the Chingy joint from the throwback era :ohlawd:. I remember rockin with that on the low as a young knucklehead breh in the rainbow Alex English Denver Nuggets throwback.

We can't have early 2000's nostalgia without more Ja Rule. Randomly listening to this the other day had me :to: for no reason:

[ame=http://youtu.be/0DHk5oFZU24]Ja Rule ft. Case - ''Livin' It Up'' [Traduzido] - YouTube[/ame]

The groundwell of hatred 50 conjured for this dude back then now seems :what: in retrospect since everyone was following the same formula.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Biggest nonsense that too many people talk about, that really glossy sound was always there. Look back at some of hits from that early mid 90's era. And Big was always playing both sides from jump, same as Pac, except on the Makaveli album.

the key word is some...

in the early 2000s those were the only hits.

Don Rhymus is right that Puffy won that era as everyone started following his lead.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
ja rule was so easy to hate on though. dude had a Grease-themed video :why:

this reminds me of this song for some reason. no idea who they were, where they came from, or where they went (don't care either)

american fashion was at an all time low in this era. absolutely atrocious. you had to dress like you were the 6th man on a d-league team to be fresh :russ:

Last edited by a moderator: