Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
AFTV actively promoting tomorrow’s protests is probably gonna guarantee we have a good turn out. These “Real Gooner” types are the worst. I’ve heard those types say some real :mjpls: shyt when I’m at matches.
These worst fans. You have an organ with AFTV, and you turn your nose up at them. You both want the same things you arrogant son of bytches!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

:blessed:

They're going to say he makes 100K a week, deal with it but the new format is a joke.

Wonder if a player union starts because of this.

You mean FIFPRO?

Or maybe they get a real union that would get a heads up if club owners were trying to form a super league. It'll take alot of work and unity across many nations to do this, good luck.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Apologies for my American ignorance... Are there black populations in those other United Kingdom countries, like there is in England?

Switch

All Star
Daps
These worst fans. You have an organ with AFTV, and you turn your nose up at them. You both want the same things you arrogant son of bytches!

This is why Arsenal fans will never make real progress with the owners, a lot of these just care about proving they’re “real fan” instead of tackling important issues.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This is why Arsenal fans will never make real progress with the owners, a lot of these just care about proving they’re “real fan” instead of tackling important issues.
Arsenal fans think they are upper class and believe in the myths about the club being classy, etc. When fans were protesting a few year ago, the prawn crowd were disgusted by them.

They want to talk to Boris and Stan, and not demand more of Boris and Stan.