Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"I call Madrid Real Immigrant"

There were no such problems before or I didn't notice them. Romário was black and had no problems. But the thing is there is this guy in Madrid who is... I call Madrid Real Immigrant. If Madrid has eight black players, two white foreigners and a Spaniard, Carvajal, and this Vinicius guy comes out here... do you know what he did here? He climbed up on the Mestalla fence and said 'you called me a son of a bytch'. I was at Mestalla that day with my grandson and my son. And I asked my grandson, 'Alfonsito, what are they saying?' And he replied: 'They're calling him stupid'. I thought they were calling him a monkey. But no. And I asked my son Alfonso, who is 40 years old, the father of the child, 'what are they saying?' And he replied with the same thing. 'Stupid'. So the guy comes out, stands there and starts touching himself and saying 'you're going to Second Division'. And they take away his red card; what is this? They banned our fans for two or three games, but they forgave him. He'll be a great player, which I think he is, but he's a... he's a piece of shyt as a person. He's always complaining to the referee. I have been to South America 20 or 30 times and nothing has ever happened to me. I go to South America with humility and I speak with affection. I can't go there acting like I'm a conqueror. This guy can't act like this. Who does he think he is?

"Vinicius es una mierda como persona; al Madrid le llamo el 'Real inmigrante'"

Valencia's former president Paco Roig.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps

xavi-stare-xavi.gif