Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Barca president Laporta saying Super League is a necessity. How bad are Barca and RM fukked financially? :picard:

you would think two teams making so much money would just cut cost to reduce their debt. But it seems they want to keep the ability to pay 100M+ for a player anytime they want :skip:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: People actually dapped this :dead::unimpressed:Now that LiVARpool's title and CL window is over and their core players are getting :flabbynsick: with the quickness they bout to go straight back to the dark ages; mid table finishes and embarrassing UFEA Cup/Europa league exits year in year out, just like when they were on the verge of bankruptcy before Fenway bought them. Dunno if your lifetime started after 2016 breh, but in mine that was the norm not too long ago for good ol' Pool before Rodgers was sacked and Klopp came and righted their sinking ship. Ain't no way in hell a club £350 million in the red finishing 8th in the table not even 10 years ago was ever close to "The biggest club in English football". :russ: :comeon:
Yeah I'm no Liverpool fan obviously but...what? There is no debate, United and Liverpool are the 2 biggest clubs, even when Liverpool were 'shyt'.

Weird how you say about timelines starting in 2016 when you only go back a little further and ignore the Houllier/Rafa era etc:jbhmm:

This will be my last post on the matter as it made me feel dirty.:scust:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

Ray and Alan been on the pints of wine early.

Ray has a point in there somewhere but I don't know what he was trying to achieve by being a c*nt like this when Robbie is clearly on to talk about something serious. Not to mention talksport are literally a station built around outlandish fan opinions and controversy ffs lol.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

Americans about to retreat from Europe? :ohhh:

I think the less marquee clubs they will. The money isn't the same.

But Arsenal, United, Liverpool are never getting sold as long as the owners can use those clubs as ATMs when they want to invest in their real interests - american football and baseball.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I think the less marquee clubs they will. The money isn't the same.

But Arsenal, United, Liverpool are never getting sold as long as the owners can use those clubs as ATMs when they want to invest in their real interests - american football and baseball.

yeah, but if they mapped out plans to get more and don't see a path to get the money they were expecting, they may be planning their exits.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Arsène Wenger has warned that Europe dreams of destroying the Premier League and revealed his shock at how the English clubs, including Arsenal, were drawn into the disastrous Super League.

“It was born dead,” said Wenger. “From the start, I couldn't believe it would work. The most surprising in all that was the English behaviour. Everybody dreams of destroying the Premier League in Europe. In England we do it ourselves.

“I can’t understand the rationality behind that because England voted for Brexit and now they want to bring a super league. The English has the strongest league. The Super League would destroy, 100 per cent, the Premier League.”

tenor.gif