Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
:russ:at Kenyon think they are both bigger than what they have been associated with in the last 72 hours just because they have both been brought out by filthy rich owners

He has a short memory, I remember when City were in the 3rd tier of the football league and Chelsea were in the 2nd tier of the football league

Neither will ever been the 2 biggest clubs in English football, certainly not in my lifetime
That will always been Man U and Liverpool

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: People actually dapped this :dead::unimpressed:Now that LiVARpool's title and CL window is over and their core players are getting :flabbynsick: with the quickness they bout to go straight back to the dark ages; mid table finishes and embarrassing UFEA Cup/Europa league exits year in year out, just like when they were on the verge of bankruptcy before Fenway bought them. Dunno if your lifetime started after 2016 breh, but in mine that was the norm not too long ago for good ol' Pool before Rodgers was sacked and Klopp came and righted their sinking ship. Ain't no way in hell a club £350 million in the red finishing 8th in the table not even 10 years ago was ever close to "The biggest club in English football". :russ: :comeon:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

just scratch the surface .. it is amazing just how thick some of these guys are.

and it is amazing just how some of them think.

they don't want "outsiders" operating in their closed who-ya-know circles.

clannism, classism, xenophobia, racism .. barely concealed beneath the surface of their double-babble polemic.

:hubie:

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Ray Parlour can barely string a sentence together :dead:
Chatting about hits and he just manufactured some nonsense controversy then Talksport put the clip on social media for clicks/hits. The dumb c*nt:heh:

Make it make sense

Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: People actually dapped this :dead::unimpressed:Now that LiVARpool's title and CL window is over and their core players are getting :flabbynsick: with the quickness they bout to go straight back to the dark ages; mid table finishes and embarrassing UFEA Cup/Europa league exits year in year out, just like when they were on the verge of bankruptcy before Fenway bought them. Dunno if your lifetime started after 2016 breh, but in mine that was the norm not too long ago for good ol' Pool before Rodgers was sacked and Klopp came and righted their sinking ship. Ain't no way in hell a club £350 million in the red finishing 8th in the table not even 10 years ago was ever close to "The biggest club in English football". :russ: :comeon:

In my life time yeah, as I've stated before on here my lifetime started in the 70's, not 2016 like you think
As you seem to only mentioned the last 10 oyears or so, I will hazard a guess your lifetime started around 2000 or maybe late 90's

And you still trying to claim out our recent league win was because of var.. sorry I'm :deadmanny: out here with that bull..

Let's see who is going to be be fighting for the title next season when we get the likes of VVD back, I'm even willing to have bet with you on that one, if you that sure it was cos of var

Now let's talk about what makes a club big and that is success and we will start with with european success as that is respected the most around the world

We have as of now...
6 European cups/CL trophies
3 UEFA cup trophies
4 Super cups
1 Fifa club world cup

Name me a team in England which has a better record than that ?

Now let's talk about league titles ..
19 league titles
Name a team other than Man U who has more than that?

Now if we add all trophies up together fa cup, league cup etc. Name me a club who other than Man u who can even come close to what we have won?

As as for being 350mil in debt, that was only because we had shytty American owners who borrowed a shyt load of money against our club to buy it, and then the interest rates off of it kept rising.
But yeah what ever

Last edited:

Montez

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol:

Talksport and Sky have been live and free on YouTube this week. Hasn’t their views gone up this week? Even the way they tweeted this out was clickbaity. Akademiks isn’t this bad.

Every time Arsenal, Newcastle, United lose they ask their fans to call up and have a say.

Weren’t they supposed to talk about the Super League and the protest today?

Last edited: