Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, I liked what I saw from McGuire, although it's just one game in. He and Lindelof could be a good paring. AWB looks very good as well.

Another thing that gets overlooked is us keeping Pogba and DDG. Those two would bring immense value to any team they came to. Still too early but hopefully the young lads can get meaningful game time and develop quickly.

I'm not sure you can say we kept DDG. He still hasn't signed a new contract and it runs out at the end of this season, it was always known we wasn't gonna sell him this window but come January he can negotiate with other clubs.

As for Pogba he is not the only great midfielder on the planet, he should have been sold. He has expressed a desire to leave multiple times, has flirted with the idea of Real Madrid, Barcelona and Juventus multiple times while at the club all publicly and still does, right after the game he said there is still a big question mark on his future. Struggling to keep Pogba is like trying to keep a girl who clearly has wandering eyes, you let that hoe go and you keep it moving. Pogba should be gone and for all his good qualities people forget the bad in his game, the lack of interest he displays at times, again maybe because he doesn't want to be there. How many times against Chelsea did Pogba lose the ball overplaying it? He dwells on the ball a lot as well, its like when he is on the pitch he is also partly concerned with creating a highlight reel for himself aswell. Since when do Man United dig in and keep players that constantly display a public desire to leave and flirt with other sides like we are a Newcastle or crystal palace. People talk about the fergie days, Alex Ferguson would have crucified Paul Pogba long ago. He is not the only fantastic midfielder that we must persist with this, and the drawbacks to his game are a bigger problem when he plays alongside Matic who is also guilty of dwelling on the ball and getting caught in possession a lot. Pogba should have been sold and again with the money we could have signed any two out of Ndombele, Bruno Fernandes, Milinkovic-Savic and even Ruben Neves and we would have been a better team for it.

Look at Liverpool after the sales of Suarez and Coutinho. We have sold bigger and more important players than Paul Pogba before.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'm not sure you can say we kept DDG. He still hasn't signed a new contract and it runs out at the end of this season, it was always known we wasn't gonna sell him this window but come January he can negotiate with other clubs.

As for Pogba he is not the only great midfielder on the planet, he should have been sold. He has expressed a desire to leave multiple times, has flirted with the idea of Real Madrid, Barcelona and Juventus multiple times while at the club all publicly and still does, right after the game he said there is still a big question mark on his future. Struggling to keep Pogba is like trying to keep a girl who clearly has wandering eyes, you let that hoe go and you keep it moving. Pogba should be gone and for all his good qualities people forget the bad in his game, the lack of interest he displays at times, again maybe because he doesn't want to be there. How many times against Chelsea did Pogba lose the ball overplaying it? He dwells on the ball a lot as well, its like when he is on the pitch he is also partly concerned with creating a highlight reel for himself aswell. Since when do Man United dig in and keep players that constantly display a public desire to leave and flirt with other sides like we are a Newcastle or crystal palace. People talk about the fergie days, Alex Ferguson would have crucified Paul Pogba long ago. He is not the only fantastic midfielder that we must persist with this, and the drawbacks to his game are a bigger problem when he plays alongside Matic who is also guilty of dwelling on the ball and getting caught in possession a lot. Pogba should have been sold and again with the money we could have signed any two out of Ndombele, Bruno Fernandes, Milinkovic-Savic and even Ruben Neves and we would have been a better team for it.

Look at Liverpool after the sales of Suarez and Coutinho. We have sold bigger and more important players than Paul Pogba before.

Serbian Dele Alli ain't all that for the valuation tbh.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Barcelona is willing to pay 100 mill plus coutinho for neymar :stopitslime:
They dont even need him.
They need a new manager and a new president.
Some of the deals they made in the last few seasons :hhh:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Barcelona is willing to pay 100 mill plus coutinho for neymar :stopitslime:
They dont even need him.
They need a new manager and a new president.
Some of the deals they made in the last few seasons :hhh:

It has to be his marketability. Coutinho ain't it on or off the pitch

Plus they can control him better than PSG Arabs

Although I wonder where his image rights stand. He was signed to 10 different brehs like Young Thug :skip:

Ronaldo R9... Becks... Brazils richest man..

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

'It was worth busting my nose to meet Mo Salah'
When Liverpool fan Louis Fowler saw Mo Salah leave training, he ran into a lamp-post trying to get his attention.

He was taken home, only for his hero to arrive to check he was OK and pose for a photo.

Respect :ehh:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
The PSG Store in Paris has already gotten rid of everything with Neymar’s name and likeness on it.

:mjlol:

CdmebWN.gif

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Seems Neymar is really going back brehs :ohhh:
His lawyer was spotted at Camp Nou today :ohhh:
Barca are letting Bayern loan Coutinho for free, they'll just have to pay his wages :ohhh:, there by opening up space for Neymars wages

You know it was bad in Paris if a breh like Neymar can take his L and head back home :ohhh:

Wouldn't be me tho, I'll die on the hill I climbed :sadcam:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Seems Neymar is really going back brehs :ohhh:
His lawyer was spotted at Camp Nou today :ohhh:
Barca are letting Bayern loan Coutinho for free, they'll just have to pay his wages :ohhh:, there by opening up space for Neymars wages

You know it was bad in Paris if a breh like Neymar can take his L and head back home :ohhh:

Wouldn't be me tho, I'll die on the hill I climbed :sadcam:
I swear if Barca see another QF/SF 3-0, 4-0, anything zero come back with neymar, Griezmann, dembouz, Suárez, AND Messi. They need to catch a 3 year ban