Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I would argue most of this list.

Mbappe I mentioned myself so I agree he is world class, Joao Felix I also agree is world class, watching Atletico's pre season games he looked a class above every single one of our other players in every game he played. Everyone else on that list I would argue against.

I believe you are including Jovic simply because real Madrid signed him, in reality Jovic had one good season last year scored 25 in 40 for Frankfurt but hadn't done anything much before that, he made no impression at all at Benfica, are we really calling players world class after one season??

Again Jadon Sancho is a similar level to Pullisic, he is a fantastic player but again he is not yet world class, he is not near Mbappe or Joao Felix level who even at this age are capable of carrying the entire team, Sancho isn't a regular starter for England. Sancho has to improve consistency and his decision making, many times he still picks the wrong ball.

Again Chiesa is a fantastic player but he's not world class he again isn't on that level yet, again consistency is an issue, he should be contributing more than 6 league goals at a team like Fiorentina where he is a vocal point and plays week in week out if he is to be world class.

Only Mbappe and Joao Felix I can agree are word class players at this age.

I meant better than Pulisic, not that they're world class.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Frank Lampard was a shyt hire :yeshrug: you could see the disaster coming from a mile a way.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Weren't cats our here talking about Chelsea weren't going to have an issue scoring? Or with the Top 6?

Artificial ass team been propped up by one player for the better part of 5 seasons. I can't stand ManU but holy hell 4-0...that 2nd half the, boys got ran outa Old Trafford. I know its Matchday 1...but seriously...that was atrocious defending for the most part. If they can't score OR defend in the big matches...that's a major issue.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
difference is none of those players want to come to your struggle team and if they did, it would want to play with Pogba. So after Pogba goes, you get none of those players, it's mid table hell for a whole decade
don't forget, 2 assists

and lol @ Harry Maguire being MOTM
sure :mjpls:

Yea OK.....

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Spent a lot money on defense so hopefully they come through

Yea, I liked what I saw from McGuire, although it's just one game in. He and Lindelof could be a good paring. AWB looks very good as well.

Another thing that gets overlooked is us keeping Pogba and DDG. Those two would bring immense value to any team they came to. Still too early but hopefully the young lads can get meaningful game time and develop quickly.