Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's not world class, but you'd struggle to come up with 10 attacking players under the age of 21 better than him.

He's 20, other than Mbappe you'd struggle to name many truly world class players at 20 years old. He's a fantastic player and has the potential to be world class if he gets regular game time and improves his game over the next 4-5 years.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
U5a0C74.png

:mjpls:
arsenal supporters were "make arsenal black again" and chelsea supporters are now "make chelsea white again". i have no problem with chelsea reverting back to type, their supporters deserve a BNP vibe around the club. abromavich showing up on the scene with his rubles denied arsenal of the elite african talent that would have been next for us back then: drogba and essien.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
He's 20, other than Mbappe you'd struggle to name many truly world class players at 20 years old. He's a fantastic player and has the potential to be world class if he gets regular game time and improves his game over the next 4-5 years.

Mbappe, Felix, Sancho, Jovic. Chiesa is 21 but if you want to count him then him too.

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man united won 4-0 but both teams were waaayyy too sloppy in possession, Pogba will get praised after the assist for rashfords second but he gave the ball away a lot and took way too long in possession.

We should have sold Pogba early on in the transfer window once he said he wanted to leave and got any two out of Ndombele(before Tottenham picked him up) Bruno Fernandes and Milinkovic-savic

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mbappe, Felix, Sancho, Jovic. Chiesa is 21 but if you want to count him then him too.

I would argue most of this list.

Mbappe I mentioned myself so I agree he is world class, Joao Felix I also agree is world class, watching Atletico's pre season games he looked a class above every single one of our other players in every game he played. Everyone else on that list I would argue against.

I believe you are including Jovic simply because real Madrid signed him, in reality Jovic had one good season last year scored 25 in 40 for Frankfurt but hadn't done anything much before that, he made no impression at all at Benfica, are we really calling players world class after one season??

Again Jadon Sancho is a similar level to Pullisic, he is a fantastic player but again he is not yet world class, he is not near Mbappe or Joao Felix level who even at this age are capable of carrying the entire team, Sancho isn't a regular starter for England. Sancho has to improve consistency and his decision making, many times he still picks the wrong ball.

Again Chiesa is a fantastic player but he's not world class he again isn't on that level yet, again consistency is an issue, he should be contributing more than 6 league goals at a team like Fiorentina where he is a vocal point and plays week in week out if he is to be world class.

Only Mbappe and Joao Felix I can agree are word class players at this age.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
arsenal supporters were "make arsenal black again" and chelsea supporters are now "make chelsea white again". i have no problem with chelsea reverting back to type, their supporters deserve a BNP vibe around the club. abromavich showing up on the scene with his rubles denied arsenal of the elite african talent that would have been next for us back then: drogba and essien.

6lX5dFI.jpg

Dx_2A1DX0AA07FU.jpg

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/indians-man-arsenal-brand-ambassador-actress-makes-racist-comment-about-nigerian-player.688506/

glass houses and all that...

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Man united won 4-0 but both teams were waaayyy too sloppy in possession, Pogba will get praised after the assist for rashfords second but he gave the ball away a lot and took way too long in possession.

We should have sold Pogba early on in the transfer window once he said he wanted to leave and got any two out of Ndombele(before Tottenham picked him up) Bruno Fernandes and Milinkovic-savic
difference is none of those players want to come to your struggle team and if they did, it would want to play with Pogba. So after Pogba goes, you get none of those players, it's mid table hell for a whole decade
don't forget, 2 assists

and lol @ Harry Maguire being MOTM
sure :mjpls: