Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I swear if Barca see another QF/SF 3-0, 4-0, anything zero come back with neymar, Griezmann, dembouz, Suárez, AND Messi. They need to catch a 3 year ban

Messi and Suarez are older but to have all that in one team, SMFH. That's excessive.

Imagine Dembele gets sold next season.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
If barca manages to get De Jong, Griezmann and Neymar in a single window with Madrid still desperate for players, than they just have to accept that Barca is the premier football club. weird after winning 4 of the last 6 cl titles

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Messi and Suarez are older but to have all that in one team, SMFH. That's excessive.

Imagine Dembele gets sold next season.
I think proper rotation would be key, they need a better manager for sure. If Dembele was to get sold, I have a feeling promising players wouldn't wanna go to go to Barca and that would hurt them in the long run.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
If barca manages to get De Jong, Griezmann and Neymar in a single window with Madrid still desperate for players, than they just have to accept that Barca is the premier football club. weird after winning 4 of the last 6 cl titles

Thats because CR7 aint there anymore. They now irrelevant :manny:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Thats because CR7 aint there anymore. They now irrelevant :manny:

Madrid irrelevant?
full

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is random,but I'm stanning Az Alkmaar this season. :manny:

They got some good young players. Watch out for these boys in a few years Boadu, Stengs, Idrissi and Koopmeiners.

Depth is a question, but they'll battle for 2nd or 3rd in their league and they can make a decent run in the Europa League assuming they qualify.