Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I gotta go with Corrales, with Marquez a close second

That Gatti fight was comedy that was so one sided to watch. May's best performance was vs Corrales to me he made Diego look like a scrub it was one of the most lopsided 1 vs 2 fights I can remember watching.

I'll never forget that round 6 combo Floyd put on Gatti a little after 2 minutes into the round I felt bad for Arturo.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hate when these idiots call Floyd a runner that's why I stay home and watch the fights listening to stupid fukks cry about Mayweather moving calling it running. It's mostly Mexicans (no cism) that do this shyt it's beyond annoying to listen to. These dumbfukks said he ran from Canelo all night :what: they think Floyd supposed to drop his hands and let Canelo get 10 free shots in the middle of the ring or something. fukking idiots I've had enough these cats that say that really don't know shyt about boxing.
Rock em sock em robots breh. Thats the type of fight these people want to see. "Sweet Science :childplease: We aint trying to see that" They want to see some WWE movie type shyt where the two dudes are just toe to toe taking turns landing haymakers :smh:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Rock em sock em robots breh. Thats the type of fight these people want to see. "Sweet Science :childplease: We aint trying to see that" They want to see some WWE movie type shyt where the two dudes are just toe to toe taking turns landing haymakers :smh:

a guy on youtube was crying talking about rios vs alvarado and why cant floyd ever fight like that :russ:

i just told him shut up, rios is already slurring his damn words. these guys really think floyd ran :snoop:. he was in the pocket the whole fight

i love how technical this fight was, ive already rewatched it 4 times. got a hd copy off tpb.

round 11 he started toying with canelo, landed 5 left hooks in a row and had canelo mad confused.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate when these idiots call Floyd a runner that's why I stay home and watch the fights listening to stupid fukks cry about Mayweather moving calling it running. It's mostly Mexicans (no cism) that do this shyt it's beyond annoying to listen to. These dumbfukks said he ran from Canelo all night :what: they think Floyd supposed to drop his hands and let Canelo get 10 free shots in the middle of the ring or something. fukking idiots I've had enough these cats that say that really don't know shyt about boxing.

mexican fighters typically just stand in front of each other and hit each other like cavemen

they dont understand that the point of boxing is to hit and not get hit

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps

reported

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: there's so many things wrong in this post...ill say it flat out....in the words of roger mayweather "you don't know shyt about boxing"
I hear you, great rebuttal by the way. This is typically what I do when I can't beat someone on the context of their message, I attack everything else and pound my chest. RJJ fought NOBODIES...which is why he'll never be mentioned with the greats, despite his physical gifts. He had a strong reign and will probably be a future HOF'er but his record is 2 fights better than Mikkel Kesslers.
\

As far the light heavy weight division, there's no one you can name on that list prior to RJJ that would ever be listed as anyone's top P4P boxer (outside of Sugar Ray Leonard)....Light Heavy weight is one of the worse weight classes. Everyone who wants recognition moves up or down.

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
mexican fighters typically just stand in front of each other and hit each other like cavemen

they dont understand that the point of boxing is to hit and not get hit
:bryan:i posted a pic with a red head little boy and the caption said "Sept 14 Canelo's first day of school" and my mexican homeboy said whatever man he was running all night

I was like naw man ya boy was getting rocked with that jab all night :russ:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Exactly. Like what that nikka supposed to do, see who can get hit in the mouth the hardest? Yea, thats "courageous".... More like stupid as fukk:mindblown:

Funny thing, I'm trying to educate this Filipina girl that I might want to hook up with, and the more I talk about boxing the slimmer my chances are becoming :damn:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Exactly. Like what that nikka supposed to do, see who can get hit in the mouth the hardest? Yea, thats "courageous".... More like stupid as fukk:mindblown:

Funny thing, I'm trying to educate this Filipina girl that I might want to hook up with, and the more I talk about boxing the slimmer my chances are becoming :damn:

Reverse course my dude, you only want to hit her box. :shaq:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I hear you, great rebuttal by the way. This is typically what I do when I can't beat someone on the context of their message, I attack everything else and pound my chest. RJJ fought NOBODIES...which is why he'll never be mentioned with the greats, despite his physical gifts. He had a strong reign and will probably be a future HOF'er but his record is 2 fights better than Mikkel Kesslers.
\

As far the light heavy weight division, there's no one you can name on that list prior to RJJ that would ever be listed as anyone's top P4P boxer (outside of Sugar Ray Leonard)....Light Heavy weight is one of the worse weight classes. Everyone who wants recognition moves up or down.

:snoop: *cracks knuckles*

roy jones known opponents in his prime

bernard hopkins, james toney, virgil hill, mike mccallum - these are the HOF'ers he did fight, 3 of them were technically better than roy but he soundly beat them

now the tier of fighters who were good and notable who he did beat
jorge castro, merqui sosa, jorge vaca, montell griffin, thomas tate, vinnie paz, reggie johnson, eric lucas eric harding, julio cesar gonzalez - - some like tate and johnson were notorious for giving top fighters problems and roy just beat them down
roy does have some of the garbagemen on his record and some of his hbo fights with them that i watched in the late 90s-early 00s from had me like :dahell:..but make no mistake roy was a special talent in his prime and he did beat several great/good/notable fighters..the only fighter he should've faced but didnt was darius michalzewski..that stemmed from roy not wanting to fight overseas because of the olympic robbery..so to say his record is only 2 fights better than mikkel kessler is asinine..roy is going down as a great regardless on how his career ended

now the light heavyweight division..first 175 is the one of the oldest divisions in boxing and most notable...now if you said super middle or cruiser for unpopular weight classes then you would have been on the money..and where you got the notion that 175 fighters want to move to those divisions more is beyond me...fighters like bob foster, michael spinks, and virgil hill would be and/or are on any top p4p list...and there were other great fighters like dwight muhammad qawi, eddie mustafa muhammad, matthew saad muhammad, mike mccallum, etc etc..why you mentioned sugar ray leonard ill never know...he won a version of the title and didn't do shyt in that division..the 175 is far from a wasteland...in the 70s, 80s, and early to mid 90s was a marquee division...even outside the championship fights..my 2 and 3 favorite fights of all time after corrales-castillo were a pair of brutal 175 fights - prince charles williams (a notable long time 175 champ) vs merqui sosa 1 and 2.

i believe this is the great rebuttal you were waiting for and like black mamba said "you dont know shyt about boxing"

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
The reason why it's so hard to talk boxing with people is because most people who watch boxing are casual fans who watch a specific boxer and in their mind that specific boxer way of fighting builds the notion that's how boxing is supposed to be. I wanna say 85%-90% of the viewers who watched the fight had NO CLUE about any of the fighters on the undercard. Most of the viewers don't understand boxing iq/technique and what hurts me the most is when they say Floyd ran around I said well why didn't alavrez train for that if he knew this would happen to him. And their response mayweather is afraid to get hit :snoop: