Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Now you're calling me a Margo fan:camby:

I don't think there's anything more to talk about if u up here trying to insist pacquiao is a shytty fighter:comeon:

Oh, and If you want to call me a fan of somebody make sure u say Cotto nikka:stopitslime:

Changed your post I see...

I dont give a fukk if you a fan or not, you defending this nikka like he's a legit fighter that Pac beat at the time they fought. And then you seem to be comparing Pac to Floyd as some type of legendary fighter when the nikka has like 7 losses now :deadmanny:.

And when did I say he was a shytty fighter???? Pac before DLH > Pac after DLH to me. His shyt has been all hype... fighting drained ass fighter, nikkas coming off L's, Top Rank stiffs, ducking random drug tests, acting like he's too good for 40 mil, etc. And if Rios somehow wins this fight, then Pac needs to hang the gloves up and go to the Phillipines where he can do no more wrong

Daps
Changed your post I see...

I dont give a fukk if you a fan or not, you defending this nikka like he's a legit fighter that Pac beat at the time they fought. And then you seem to be comparing Pac to Floyd as some type of legendary fighter when the nikka has like 7 losses now :deadmanny:.
And when did I say he was a shytty fighter???? Pac before DLH > Pac after DLH to me. His shyt has been all hype... fighting drained ass fighter, nikkas coming off L's, Top Rank stiffs, ducking random drug tests, acting like he's too good for 40 mil, etc. And if Rios somehow wins this fight, then Pac needs to hang the gloves up and go to the Phillipines where he can do no more wrong

You minimizing the man wins like he didn't make work of elite fighters.

:camby:Every recent fight not named Bradley he went to WAR. how u minimize his successes in that arena is beyond me.

I respect Floyd and his game to the upmost degree, but Floyd is concerned with preservation. I personally prefer the old school boxing spirit of putting your balls on the table in the ring:manny:

Now lets talk about how Cotto made Floyd taste blood:troll:

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You minimizing the man wins like he didn't make work of elite fighters.

:camby:Every recent fight not named Bradley he went to WAR. how u minimize his successes in that arena is beyond me.

I respect Floyd and his game to the upmost degree, but Floyd is concerned with preservation. I personally prefer the old school boxing spirit of putting your balls on the table in the ring:manny:

Now lets talk about how Cotto made Floyd taste blood:troll:
Who my nikka after DLH was an elite fighter :russ:

And Mayweather made Mayweather taste blood. He could've got on that bike all night and whipped Cotto's ass but he stayed in the pocket to prove a point, but still dominated. As soon as he got on that bike and fought like he said he wouldn't, Cotto almost got KO'd in the last round :pachaha:

And where'd that supposedly old school "put your balls on the table" type of fighting leaving nikkas at now? Brain damaged or fukking retarded. Go watch UFC or replays of Pac fighting stiffs while on roids if you wanna see that shyt. Boxing is an art, not a bar fight nikka.

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Honestly i think the floyd we seen last night beats every version of himself before. Dude just looked amazing. Thats why you love to see the best fight the best. Because it brings out their full potential. You can tell floyd trained and came into this fight with a lot of respect for canelos talent. dudes speed, reflexes, and counter punching were as sharp as ive ever seen them. Most mportantly floyds footwork was impeccable. He wasnt as flat footed as we've seen him become in his recent fights. He was punching, moving, trading, jabbing...never giving canelo the same looks. and the crazy thing is canelo actually looked damn good himself. And he was very mature in his approach. Most guys his age woulda let the frustration get the best of them and ended up getting knocked out. Canelo still has a lot of room for improvement and he's gonna be a champ again. But he was just in their with a master....a master putting on a masterpeice.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Margs was def a cheater but :whoa: on throwing that out there for Pac man. I also think he was juicing but he was never caught so we can't really throw that out there like that.

I'm just saying, the only people Ive known to have problems doing drug tests were the nikkas doing drugs:manny:

That dude even said he was afraid of needles yet was tatted up:snoop:

Daps
Who my nikka was an elite fighter :russ:

DLH, Hatton, Cotto, Marquez, Barrera, Morales.

:stopitslime:

And Mayweather made Mayweather taste blood. He could've got on that bike all night and whipped Cotto's ass but he stayed in the pocket to prove a point, but still dominated. As soon as he got on that bike and fought like he said he wouldn't, Cotto almost got KO'd in the last round :pachaha:

So u saying Floyd could've got on his bike and not bled proves what exactly?..

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
DLH, Hatton, Cotto, his arguable wins on Marquez, Barrera, Morales.

:stopitslime:

So u saying Floyd could've got on his bike and not bled proves what exactly?..
Hatton wasn't the same fighter after the Mayweather embarrassment (lol at him being elite then), DLH coming off the Mayweather L and drained, Cotto coming off the Margarito L and also drained... Marquez being robbed twice... :wow:

And what the fukk do you think it proves? Even though I like Cotto, it would've been an EASIER fight if Mayweather decided to fight him like Alvarez. And you act like Cotto left the arena scratch free. He also went home with that bigass L and was looking silly in the last round.

Mayweather said before the fight he was gonna stand in the pocket for this fight. Isn't that the "balls on the table" bullshyt you stated before? And he still took Cotto to school :russ:

Daps
Hatton wasn't the same fighter after the Mayweather embarrassment (lol at him being elite then), DLH coming off the Mayweather L and drained, Cotto coming off the Margarito L and also drained... Marquez being robbed twice... :wow:

So if the arguable GOAT fighter beats him that means he's not elite??:what: 45-1 only lost to Floyd fukking Mayweather and he wasn't elite:snoop:

By the way, Hatton went how many rounds with May?
Out cold in 2 with Pac.

DLH split decision with Mayweather in a very close fight.

only to get lumped up and towel thrown in against Pacquiao.

Cotto you can give that argument cause he came off a criminal assault fight with margarito:wow:

Marquez those are debatable. He wasn't robbed.

The same fighters that build Floyd's resume, pacquiao made more dramatic work of them. Am I lying?

Oh and u left out Barrera and Morales:mjpls:

He didn't beat elite fighters u say?:wtb:

And what the fukk do you think it proves? Even though I like Cotto, it would've been an EASIER fight if Mayweather decided to fight him like Alvarez. And you act like Cotto left the arena scratch free. He also went home with that bigass L and was looking silly in the last round.

Mayweather said before the fight he was gonna stand in the pocket for this fight. Isn't that the "balls on the table" bullshyt you stated before? And he still took Cotto to school :russ:

So coming to the ring to fight is bullshyt now?

I guess the Gatti/Ward fight ranks low on your list huh:smh:

Last edited:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hopkins waited for Roy to be passed it? Hopkins was passed it himself, friend. Not only that, BHop is like 4 or 5 years older if I'm not mistaken.

Them not agreeing to a purse split doesn't mean one is ducking the other. By that logic do you believe Floyd was ducking Pacman? :stopitslime: No you don't so that can't be applicable here.

It was a snoozefest? Cool, that doesn't change the outcome of the fight. :smugbiden:

doesn't change the fact that Roy was more passed it than Hopkins was for the rematch, he suffered far more physical damage and put his body through situations Hopkins didn't. On top of that Hopkins style enabled him to fight longer. Hopkins was complaining for years to get the rematch, but would not take the deal (60/40 I think ?), even a winner take all offer. If he was that confident he could beat Roy back then he should have fought him then and kept it moving. Instead he waited until it was clear Roy was absolutely faded on some grudge shyt and still didn't prove a point really with his victory.

Floyd was not ducking Pacman, like Roy he had every right to demand more money since he is the draw. Even in that scenario Pac is the one ducking (their situation involves more than money issues), like I said I said before if you are not the draw and your that confident you can beat the guy (that is the draw) take the split, win and continue to make more money, instead of looking to get that cash out because of a fear you might lose.

yeah it was a snooze fest. i could see if it was more of a cerebral chess match type of lull, . But on this occasion it was a case of who had the most left in the tank, Hopkins didn't prove a point to me at all, except that he was a bitter old man :manny: Roy dumb ass just took the bait thinking he could do things he no longer couldn't.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So if the arguable GOAT fighter beats him that means he's not elite??:what: 45-1 only lost to Floyd freaking Mayweather and he wasn't elite:what:

By the way, Hatton went how many rounds with May?
Out cold in 2 with Pac.

DLH split decision with Mayweather in a very close fight.

only to get lumped up and towel thrown in against Pacquiao.

Cotto you can give that argument cause he came off a criminal assault fight with margarito:wow:

Marquez those are debatable. He wasn't robbed.

The same fighters that build Floyd's resume, pacquiao made more dramatic work of them. Am I lying?

Oh and u left out Barrera and Morales:mjpls:

He didn't beat elite fighters u say?:wtb:

So coming to the ring to fight is bullshyt now?

I guess the Gatti/Ward fight ranks low on your list huh:smh:

I didn't leave out anyone, I clearly said "Pac before DLH > Pac after DLH". You trying to twist shyt up, Pac before the roids was HOF material but still not even close to GOAT.

the Hatton fight was the only legit win but he was clearly not the same fighter before he got embarrassed by Floyd. And who cares how they lose a loss is a loss. Manny jumping up in weight, eating punches by bigger dudes while he was getting slept at lower weight classes :rudy:. Sounds like something a nikka thats juicing would do. Then he ducked the drug test :snoop:

Again, Cotto and DLH were DRAINED during they fights andot allowed to rehydrate to normal weight being a part of the catchweight clause. Floyd specifically said he wanted to fight Cotto at his comfortable weight, and not at a bullshyt catchweight.

I can't believe you still defending this suspect ass nikka:deadmanny:. Makes me wonder about people man.

And Floyd "came to the ring to fight" Cotto and look what happened:gladbron:. But if a nikka doesn't fight like that every time then hes not a warrior or some bullshyt, right :comeon:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
doesn't change the fact that Roy was more passed it than Hopkins was for the rematch, he suffered far more physical damage and put his body through situations Hopkins didn't. On top of that Hopkins style enabled him to fight longer. Hopkins was complaining for years to get the rematch, but would not take the deal (60/40 I think ?), even a winner take all offer. If he was that confident he could beat Roy back then he should have fought him then and kept it moving. Instead he waited until it was clear Roy was absolutely faded on some grudge shyt and still didn't prove a point really with his victory.

Floyd was not ducking Pacman, like Roy he had every right to demand more money since he is the draw. Even in that scenario Pac is the one ducking (their situation involves more than money issues), like I said I said before if you are not the draw and your that confident you can beat the guy (that is the draw) take the split, win and continue to make more money, instead of looking to get that cash out because of a fear you might lose.

yeah it was a snooze fest. i could see if it was more of a cerebral chess match type of lull, . But on this occasion it was a case of who had the most left in the tank, Hopkins didn't prove a point to me at all, except that he was a bitter old man :manny: Roy dumb ass just took the bait thinking he could do things he no longer couldn't.

This post is fueled with emotion friend. Hopkins did not beat your father breh relax. He is a bitter old man for wanted a better deal for the fight? Let's not act like Roy was a ppv draw now :beli:. If I remember correctly BHop/Trinidad and BHop/DLH did more business than anything Roy had ever done on ppv, so he was right in wanting a closer split.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This post is fueled with emotion friend. Hopkins did not beat your father breh relax. He is a bitter old man for wanted a better deal for the fight? Let's not act like Roy was a ppv draw now :beli:. If I remember correctly BHop/Trinidad and BHop/DLH did more business than anything Roy had ever done on ppv, so he was right in wanting a closer split.

:russ:@ the bolded

i'm not taking anything away from Hop at all, I am a fan, but when has he been a draw or the consensus #1 lb 4 lb :ld: ? Trinidad and DLH sold fights respectively.