• DRAW

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Spoke with somebody in the boxing business. He thinks Floyd could clear close to 100 million for this one :wow:
They say the ppv did over 2 million, I'll have to see it to believe it, alot of people got bamboozled me included......................:beli:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
They say the ppv did over 2 million, I'll have to see it to believe it, alot of people got bamboozled me included......................:beli:

I'm not playing the "look at who I know card" but this guy would know and he is certain they cleared 2 million easy. Its a question of did they do enough to break the record.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I'm not playing the "look at who I know card" but this guy would know and he is certain they cleared 2 million easy. Its a question of did they do enough to break the record.
I heard the same:manny:

Im just ver skeptical, IMO they are setting the bar super high and when it doesn't clear 2 million, his haters could laugh. Ill believe 2 million if I see it...........

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Rock em sock em robots breh. Thats the type of fight these people want to see. "Sweet Science :childplease: We aint trying to see that" They want to see some WWE movie type shyt where the two dudes are just toe to toe taking turns landing haymakers :smh:

Notice most of the people that say that are coincidentally MMA fans.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
CJ Ross takes an indefinite leave of absence following her horrific scoring card.

:blessed: :pacspit:

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
It's sad in Vegas the Hispanic people were everywhere with their canelo fan gear this whole weekend. Before the fight started they all stood up for their national anthem when the USA anthem came on they sat down. I literally made it a point to get in their ass the whole night because of their disrespect.
nikka, you know that you was on Mexican soil that was invaded by the white man, right? The way they acted is no different from Zimbabweans disrespecting the Rhodesia anthem. Cacs be on they turf.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I went to the movies and watched the fight it was sold out
At mine the theater was less than 10% full. I was shocked it was so empty.

It was funny coming in here seeing so many people calling Floyd a magician cause that was the exact same thing I texted to my boy. I had to school him cause he thought Canelo was doing work. I had to tell him you have to watch Mayweather fights on slow mo cause the way he deflects and dodges punches is damn near impossible to see in real time.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
ibtoeKV25Wjusw.gif
this exchange right here shows Floyd's ring intelligence.

Canelo was waiting for the lead right, so he could counter and Floyd jabbed him out and then threw that right hook and cross. Boxing excellence :wow: