• DRAW

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
The mexicans in my area still cant take this one sided loss without some bullshyt

all i heard was "floyd ran again" And when i brought up these stats

Floyd :46% of his punches (232 of 505)

Alvarez was just 117 of 526 (22%).

they all said 'buh buh buh most are those were soft jabs"

then when i hit them with these gifs
ibxseiSO2mEPOB.gif

ibtoeKV25Wjusw.gif

LBtuyth.gif

12.gif

'Buh buh buh Canelo had his good punches too"

i cant even try to argue with them anymore:russ:. they honestly think it was a close fight

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Did anyone talk about Floys point strategy?
he likes to get mad points and stir the pot.... then weaves and moves to not allow the other opponent to get points in.
good strategy :ehh:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly i think the floyd we seen last night beats every version of himself before. Dude just looked amazing. Thats why you love to see the best fight the best. Because it brings out their full potential. You can tell floyd trained and came into this fight with a lot of respect for canelos talent. dudes speed, reflexes, and counter punching were as sharp as ive ever seen them. Most mportantly floyds footwork was impeccable. He wasnt as flat footed as we've seen him become in his recent fights. He was punching, moving, trading, jabbing...never giving canelo the same looks. and the crazy thing is canelo actually looked damn good himself. And he was very mature in his approach. Most guys his age woulda let the frustration get the best of them and ended up getting knocked out. Canelo still has a lot of room for improvement and he's gonna be a champ again. But he was just in their with a master....a master putting on a masterpeice.
:obama:

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
Typical Floyd fight. Typical outcome. If Mexicans are salty, its because they cant stand to lose. Look at their soccer team.

At this point, I dont know why people get upset. You know his style. You know what he does. I'm not a Mayweather fan, but he's going down as the greatest defensive counter puncher in the history of boxing. Everyone with half an ounce of common sense knew Canelo was inexperienced.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
It's sad in Vegas the Hispanic people were everywhere with their canelo fan gear this whole weekend. Before the fight started they all stood up for their national anthem when the USA anthem came on they sat down. I literally made it a point to get in their ass the whole night because of their disrespect.

Comments like HARD WORK, OSCAR HAD Y'ALL FOOLED, THROW A PUNCH WE PAID MONEY TO WATCH A FIGHT NOT AN ASSWHOOPING :damn: USA BEAT MEXICO ON TUESDAY AND FLOYD GETTING IN THAT ASS ON SAT :blessed: WHY Y'ALL CHEERING CANELO HE AINT LANDING.

To see them leave at the start of the 11th round :whew: I personally wanted them to remember this fight but more importantly me shtting on every floyd hater within my area and for disrespecting USA.

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
holy shyt 161 pages!?!?! when i left for vegas we were at 32 :patrice: vegas was crazy :whew: safe to say mayweather will retire undefeated i just dont get why canelo was trying to box with floyd? and seeing floyd stand in the pocket and give canelo a boxing lesson was just :wow: i guess khan or garcia wll be floyld next oppenent for may 3rd 2014. btw does anyone know what song did floyd walk out to at the weigh in's? i was able to go and when that shyt came on i was like :lawd: heard it before but cant remember...

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Ive never been much of a money may fan, but that was one brilliant performance on Sat night. One of the best Ive seen in any sport. He made a great, young, tough fighter look like an amateur. It was really something to see. Floyd has my respect and then some.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Anybody have a link to the whole fight? I need to see this again.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
The mexicans in my area still cant take this one sided loss without some bullshyt

all i heard was "floyd ran again" And when i brought up these stats

Floyd :46% of his punches (232 of 505)

Alvarez was just 117 of 526 (22%).

they all said 'buh buh buh most are those were soft jabs"

then when i hit them with these gifs
ibxseiSO2mEPOB.gif

ibtoeKV25Wjusw.gif

LBtuyth.gif

12.gif

'Buh buh buh Canelo had his good punches too"

i cant even try to argue with them anymore:russ:. they honestly think it was a close fight
as a mexican, tell those other mexicans to stfu. Dude just got out boxed. They don't call it the "sweet science" for nothing. Like him or not Floyd is a PHD at this science.

Here's the thing with fighting, boxing in particular.
Youth provides power, stamina, speed
Experience provides wisdom, technical perfection, situational-knowledge.

Usually as Experience increases the benefits from Youth decrease (a la Roy), conversely while you're at your most youthful you're also at your most inexperienced. Great fighters are able to catch that kickass moment where you're not so old that your slow, weak and flabby and you're experienced enough to make use of your prior fights and training.

Mayweather has been riding high on the "kickass moment" for so long primarily because he knows how to box, and he doesn't get hit. All the crying people do about him running is what has kept him viable for so many years. He's been able to milk all that experience while not destroying his body and mind. This means when someone fights him the are fighting a youthful body with the benefit of a shyt ton of experience. That's a deadly combination.

Last edited:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I hate when these idiots call Floyd a runner that's why I stay home and watch the fights listening to stupid fukks cry about Mayweather moving calling it running. It's mostly Mexicans (no cism) that do this shyt it's beyond annoying to listen to. These dumbfukks said he ran from Canelo all night :what: they think Floyd supposed to drop his hands and let Canelo get 10 free shots in the middle of the ring or something. fukking idiots I've had enough these cats that say that really don't know shyt about boxing.