The Official "Empire" Thread (New Show on Fox by Lee Daniels starring Terrance Howard)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
1. The creator made it so Jamal will be the only one to inherit it on purpose in the creation process. That's what I said.

He could of gave the other brothers more redeeming qualities but chose not to because Jamal is his fav.

2. Im critisizing the show. No more no less

Fair points but I'm just asking what show isn't like that? @FlyRy and i were talking about Mad Men earlier and Don Draper is clearly an a$$hole but he's not a villain or a bad guy per say based on Weiner's writing of him and Hamm's portrayal but we've seen him do foul shyt, much more foul shyt than Pete Campbell, who is much more of an a$$hole even though we've seen him do less bad stuff than Draper. Weiner gave Draper more redeeming qualities than Peter so that it makes you want to see Pete fall flat on his face but want to see Don succeed. It's all on the writer man, it always is, with every show ever

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Of course, he was created to be that way. To be the moral character. That's what happens when the creator favors you.

I know what a draw is. If your gonna focus on whether you think I know what it is or not instead of seeing how much Jamal is pushed onto the audience then your just silly.

no you dont know what a draw is.

if you did, then you wouldnt be coming at me with off-topic arguments like the bolded.

and i agree with the bolded. but what does that have to do with what im talking about?? im not arguing with you because i disagree with your feelings about jamal. im arguing because you drove way off the road.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
no you dont know what a draw is.

if you did, then you wouldnt be coming at me with off-topic arguments like the bolded.

and i agree with the bolded. but what does that have to do with what im talking about??
All I've said from the start is the bolded.

When the show was made the creator said himself that he was gonna going right into the gay issue.

Google it.

You just tried to drag me into another argument.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
All I've said from the start is the bolded

You just tried to drag me into another argument.

you tried to say jamal was the star of the show.

thats how we started arguing weeks ago.

Blackout

Daps
you tried to say jamal was the star of the show.

thats how we started arguing weeks ago.
He is loI.

He is on God mode going after everybody in his way.

Cookie just supports everybody.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Andre listening to the white girl and becoming an accessory to murder

If they woulda called an ambulance maybe he actually makes it..

worse case the white gets locked up for involuntary manslaughter with that Empire money the lawyer could prolly get her sentenced down to 3 - 5yrs

now.. they find his body and physical evidence in your house (blood in your carpet) and she cops a deal to say YOU are the killer cause that's how the DA is gonna set it up

and you go to jail for life or she goes down for Murder 1 .. 25 to life
its fukked up man. I was actually pretty mad that they killed Vernon...especially like that.

I mean damn...

I really have no comment regarding the finale.

But I'll be lying if I said I dont wanna see how Dwight gets outta the bin now that the tables turned. Crazy shyt really. I dont wanna watch...but I have to cause I'm pulling for him

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I know I'm late as fukk, but I just finished episode!:banderas:

Like I said this show DESTROYS repeat DESTROYS SOA in fukkERY! This is like some Roman Empire scandal/coup. Lucius being emperor Caesar. :banderas:

Who would have thought Jamal the gay son would be Lucius biggest ally while everyone turns on him...:wow:

Jamal almost killing a freaking record owner? Can the fukkery get even bigger!?:mindblown: The answer is yes!:damn:

Hakeem and Anika fukking!??? Totally threw me off course.:dead::dead::dead:

Still can't believe Snoop Dogg was on this show.:wow:

This show really is big and popular. 50 must be :fire::fire::fire::fire: right now.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Duh

But it has her in purely a supporting role.

NO. the show REVOLVES around cookie & lucious. most of the sons' storylines revolve around them, not the other way around. when they promote the show, they have taraji and/or terrence at the forefront and doing interviews & such. nobody even knows any of the sons' real names.

BE SMART SON. if jamal was the star of this show, the ratings would be lucky to draw half the numbers that it does. hell, this thread wouldnt be doing numbers at all in this forum.

look at the male demographic that it draws. you think heterosexual males would be tuned in to watch a show based on a fakkit singer?:mindblown:

cmon man. USE YOUR CONTEXT CLUES. this show would be "scandal" status at best if jamal was the star.

Blackout

Daps
NO. the show REVOLVES around cookie & lucious. most of the sons' storylines revolve around her, not the other way around. when they promote the show, they have taraji and/or terrence at the forefront and doing interviews & such. nobody even knows any of the sons' real names.

BE SMART SON. if jamal was the star of this show, the ratings would be lucky to draw half the numbers that it does. hell, this thread wouldnt be doing numbers at all in this forum.

look at the male demographic that it draws. you think heterosexual males would be tuned in to watch a show based on a fakkit singer?:mindblown:

cmon man. USE YOUR CONTEXT CLUES. this show would be "scandal" status at best.
Dude Cookie has stepped back compared to Jamal.

She went from helping Jamal rise to now helping Hakeem with his plans. She just supports now.

Plus the gay agenda is helping the show succeed in white media thanks to Jamal.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fukkery in the finale :damn 1:

I just knew that Dwight Walker would not have ALS and something would go down to make him go out like :bustback:

When he found out he was free from ALS, that laughing sequence had me like :deadmanny:

It was obvious Jamal would take over the throne :manny:

Jamal going Suge Knight mode on Baretti :leon:

Black Rambo is wack as fukk :trash: and breh got sonned by an R&B singer

That white dude in the booth :huhldup:

Dwight Walker having hallucinations and talking to Bunkie, that shyt was wild :russ:

Anika done got turned into a cum rag, such a beautiful lady

Jennifer Hudson quit church for them bright lights quick time, may god guide her to Islam :wow:

Vern :pacspit: a black rose for a rats coffin :pacspit:

I can't wait for season 2 :mjcry:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Dude Cookie has stepped back compared to Jamal.

Plus the gay agenda is helping the show succeed in white media thanks to Jamal.

white media played no part in making this show a staple in the black community.
cookie stepped back how!!??:wtf:

man, the problem is, you think jamal is the star simply because you spend so much time worried about him & lee daniels. LOL. i would think he was the star too if i spent as much time dwelling on that bul.