The Official "Empire" Thread (New Show on Fox by Lee Daniels starring Terrance Howard)

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Yeah. Anyone here watch it? I hear it's better than this actually. Should I check it out?
Power is dope as fukk, different from this though. More dark and gritty, this is shiny and full of laughs.

Entertainment wise they're equal I'd say but Power is less predictable and more real

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You're a bytch :heh:

I kinda understand though, it makes men look weak. It just bothers me that its common to show men cheating but rare to have female characters cheating

Everyone cheats :yeshrug:
then why am i a bytch if you see what im saying

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I am. AND a hood rat too. All wrapped into one. :sas1:

Wow. You sound like a sophisticated dream. I knew there was something different about you.

Okay back on topic lol. What do y'all think Malik Yoba's character is plotting?

I had a long theory that Lucious wasn't actually dying of ALS and Andre/Vernon had the doctors fake the test results so they could scheme their way into owning Empire.

Judging Andre's reaction to the news the other week though that theory went out the window. Dude was showering with his clothes on and er'thang.

Maybe Vernon was in on it by himself.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Wow. You sound like a sophisticated dream. I knew there was something different about you.

Okay back on topic lol. What do y'all think Malik Yoba's character is plotting?

I had a long theory that Lucious wasn't actually dying of ALS and Andre/Vernon had the doctors fake the test results so they could scheme their way into owning Empire.

Judging Andre's reaction to the news the other week though that theory went out the window. Dude was showering with his clothes on and er'thang.

Maybe Vernon was in on it by himself.

Vernon is definitely in on it himself since Andre is a spineless fukking idiot. He also has no street smarts whatsoever. He's like the odd one out, Cookie barely acknowledges him. His white wife also controls him. :scust:

I feel like he's probably working with Baretti (head of that record label that Lucious was originally signed to and wanted to stop him from having Empire go public) to take down Lucious/Empire as a whole and Anika is very weak willed and obviously goes to Baretti and Cookie finds out. Vernon is sneaky. I feel like the only person who would be even close to finding out about his scheming ass ways is Cookie.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Vernon is definitely in on it himself since Andre is a spineless fukking idiot. He also has no street smarts whatsoever. He's like the odd one out, Cookie barely acknowledges him. His white wife also controls him. :scust:

I feel like he's probably working with Baretti (head of that record label that Lucious was originally signed to and wanted to stop him from having Empire go public) to take down Lucious/Empire as a whole and Anika is very weak willed and obviously goes to Baretti and Cookie finds out. Vernon is sneaky. I feel like the only person who would be even close to finding out about his scheming ass ways is Cookie.

Vernon's plotting probably the most interesting aspect for me right now.

Peep how they forgot all about Lucious killing his child hood friend? I feel one of the weak parts about this show is it tried to juggle too many plots at once. They'll ignore particular plot points for weeks just for the sake of something extreme.

Like wtf became of Cookie putting the hit on the drug dealer she thought was stalking her.

Last edited:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Vernon's plotting probably the most interesting aspect for me right now.

Peep how they forgot all about Lucious killing his child hood friend? I feel one of the weak parts about this show is it tried to juggle too many plots at once. They'll ignore particular plot points for weeks just for the sake of something extreme.

Like wtf became of Cookie putting the big on the drug dealer and thought was stalking her.

They may just be saving that for a subplot in the finale when all will be revealed.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
i gotta make mention bout that white broad though, rhonda lyon. bytch be lookin' sexy as fukk. somethin' bout them eyes, bruhs :steviej:

Empire-pic-Kaitlin-Doubleday-as-Rhonda-Lyon.jpg

:noah: Before this post, I swear I was the only person in this entire thread to mention how Bad this chick is.