The Official "Empire" Thread (New Show on Fox by Lee Daniels starring Terrance Howard)

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
you guys i noticed something

mr lyon was basically never going to pick andre as the head of empire from the start, which in turn leaves jamal to be the head cause hakeem doesn't seem fit but i guess the gay thing been holding it back, i say this because jamal been gay from the start but lucious still has a soft spot for him seeing as

1 he still put up with him and made him fake a marriage than
2 when jamal wanted to leave his new york expensive loft lucious declined but jamal still moved out to a shytty place

lucious throws shots to jamal but in a playful way like

sooo imo jamal is ment to be the key bearer

anyone feel the same?

also i feel kinda bad for Anika, her mother knew shyt would turn left and now she gonna do some fuked up shyt, anika was looking so good when she asked lucious is their anything else u want to tell me, cot damn brews that woman is beautiful, hate it had to be her, she was ready to forgive and forget but lucious fuked up, do i think cookie and lucious should be together? yes and no, when cookie said his the only man she been with i was like damn them feelings are strong, but yeah man shyts brazy

also was kool how jamal came out and the rest of the fam were happy for him

tbh i haven't been interested In a show since prison break and how to make it in america :wow:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
:noah: Before this post, I swear I was the only person in this entire thread to mention how Bad this chick is.

Lmfao. Wow y'all are brainwashed. I'm starting to think it's an inside joke now where y'all(specifically stomach lines) troll it up and hype mediocre looking white women just for the laughs. That has to be it. If so, I took the bait.

If that chick "is bad" to you, do you guys hyperventilate when you see actually beautiful white girls like Scarlett Johansson, Charlize Theron, Amber Heard and the like?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
you guys i noticed something

mr lyon was basically never going to pick andre as the head of empire from the start, which in turn leaves jamal to be the head cause hakeem doesn't seem fit but i guess the gay thing been holding it back, i say this because jamal been gay from the start but lucious still has a soft spot for him seeing as

1 he still put up with him and made him fake a marriage than
2 when jamal wanted to leave his new york expensive loft lucious declined but jamal still moved out to a shytty place

lucious throws shots to jamal but in a playful way like

sooo imo jamal is ment to be the key bearer

anyone feel the same?

also i feel kinda bad for Anika, her mother knew shyt would turn left and now she gonna do some fuked up shyt, anika was looking so good when she asked lucious is their anything else u want to tell me, cot damn brews that woman is beautiful, hate it had to be her, she was ready to forgive and forget but lucious fuked up, do i think cookie and lucious should be together? yes and no, when cookie said his the only man she been with i was like damn them feelings are strong, but yeah man shyts brazy

also was kool how jamal came out and the rest of the fam were happy for him

tbh i haven't been interested In a show since prison break and how to make it in america :wow:

The show will more than likely end with Jamal and Cookie on top. Let's not forget a gay black dude is one of the head honchos on the show. There's no way it will end bad for them unless they do some goofiness where Jamal gets killed in the end because of someone's homophobia.

I agree that Anika looked really pretty with her hair like that. She needs to stick to that because with her strong ass jaw line and big head certain hair styles they give her don't work at all. Lol @ feeling bad for a girl who drugs a recovering addict just to be petty though.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Lmfao. Wow y'all are brainwashed. I'm starting to think it's an inside joke now where y'all(specifically stomach lines) troll it up and hype mediocre looking white women just for the laughs. That has to be it. If so, I took the bait.

If that chick "is bad" to you, do you guys hyperventilate when you see actually beautiful white girls like Scarlett Johansson, Charlize Theron, Amber Heard and the like?

Breh, ol'boy got excited over Maggie Gylllenhaal (:comeon:). His bar for white girls is set very low. :lolbron:
I personally think he is a cac who is hyping his women. :manny:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Breh, ol'boy got excited over Maggie Gylllenhaal (:comeon:). His bar for white girls is set very low. :lolbron:
I personally think he is a cac who is hyping his women. :manny:

Lmao either that or graham cracker so heavily white washed he actually sees breath taking beauty when he looks at them :pachaha:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
The show will more than likely end with Jamal and Cookie on top. Let's not forget a gay black dude is one of the head honchos on the show. There's no way it will end bad for them unless they do some goofiness where Jamal gets killed in the end because of someone's homophobia.

I agree that Anika looked really pretty with her hair like that. She needs to stick to that because with her strong ass jaw line and big head certain hair styles they give her don't work at all. Lol @ feeling bad for a girl who drugs a recovering addict just to be petty though.

thats true

and you really not feeling anika's looks lol?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
thats true

and you really not feeling anika's looks lol?

She's definitely pretty just not bad to me. I prefer Tiana. I feel Anika only stands out due to her skin tone being more desirable to some in a white washed society and because none of the show regulars are good looking. Taraji has her sexy moments but sometimes her face don't be holding up in the light and her cartoonish eyebrows look ugly as fukk. Her body been looking right lately when they cover up that gut of hers though.

Anika on my scale is like a 7.5. Tiana would be like a 8.5.

I'm really not that into mixed women with really eurocentric hairstyles and super light skin to be honest. Like Mariah Carey and Tinashe and Alicia Keys and them? I acknowledge they're good looking but it just doesn't do much for me personally. I like my black women to look black. If you want an example of a woman I find to be beautiful then check that girl Nicole Beharie on Sleepy Hollow. Despite the weave that girl is my definition of a 10. Beautiful face, smooth chocolate skin, pretty eyes, full juicy lips and a slender body with meat in all the right places. That's Versa's definition of a BAD chick/dime. If she had natural I might try and kidnap her. Another I like is Sonequa Martin Greene aka Sasha on The Walking Dead.

For a mixed girl more my vibe, check Candice Patton from The Flash. She has those sexy, strong east African type of features. You see a strong black presence in her aesthetic despite her probably having a white parent (though I'm not 100% on that. She could just be light).

I'm very predictable in what I find to be attractive lol.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
She's definitely pretty just not bad to me. I prefer Tiana. I feel Anika only stands out due to her skin tone being more desirable to some in a white washed society and because none of the show regulars are good looking. Taraji has her sexy moments but sometimes her face don't be holding up in the light and her cartoonish eyebrows look ugly as fukk. Her body been looking right lately when they cover up that gut of hers though.

Anika on my scale is like a 7.5. Tiana would be like a 8.5.

I'm really not that into mixed women with really eurocentric hairstyles and super light skin to be honest. Like Mariah Carey and Tinashe and Alicia Keys and them? I acknowledge they're good looking but it just doesn't do much for me personally. I like my black women to look black. If you want an example of a woman I find to be beautiful then check that girl Nicole Beharie on Sleepy Hollow. Despite the weave that girl is my definition of a 10. Beautiful face, smooth chocolate skin, pretty eyes, full juicy lips and a slender body with meat in all the right places. That's Versa's definition of a BAD chick/dime. If she had natural I might try and kidnap her. Another I like is Sonequa Martin Greene aka Sasha on The Walking Dead.

For a mixed girl more my vibe, check Candice Patton from The Flash. She has those sexy, strong east African type of features. You see a strong black presence in her aesthetic despite her probably having a white parent (though I'm not 100% on that. She could just be light).

I'm very predictable in what I find to be attractive lol.

i see what ypure saying, for me tiana looks like she's in her early teens

although i don't think anika stands out for her skin, her features are very nice and the body has proven to be on point, also looks good in dresses and the make up does her right

id never cheat
the-talk-preview-400x240.jpg

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
i see what ypure saying, for me tiana looks like she's in her early teens

although i don't think anika stands out for her skin, her features are very nice and the body has proven to be on point, also looks good in dresses and the make up does her right

id never cheat
the-talk-preview-400x240.jpg

That acene is by far the best she's ever looked up to that point.