The Official "Empire" Thread (New Show on Fox by Lee Daniels starring Terrance Howard)

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Lmfao. Wow y'all are brainwashed. I'm starting to think it's an inside joke now where y'all(specifically stomach lines) troll it up and hype mediocre looking white women just for the laughs. That has to be it. If so, I took the bait.

If that chick "is bad" to you, do you guys hyperventilate when you see actually beautiful white girls like Scarlett Johansson, Charlize Theron, Amber Heard and the like?
fam, I'm sitting here reading those quotes like, :wtf:. These dudes can't even be serious. It's not even about being a white women, her face looks ashy, boring blonde hair, and I don't like her head shape at all. Easily the least attractive female on this show after Precious.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
damn Taraji

Breh first weekend I saw that video I was singing that all weekend. Annoyed the hell out of my friends

The characterization on this show:mjlol:

Uncut classic :wow:

When that video dropped on BET uncut my whole block was runnin up and down that bytch singing this!:deadmanny:
nikkas that didnt even like each other were runnin together like "tell me what that thaaaaaang smell like!!"
On some age of aquarius shyt!
:ooh: That's where they saying "What that thang smell like?" came from?

Last edited:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fam, I'm sitting here reading those quotes like, :wtf:. These dudes can't even be serious. It's not even about being a white women, her face looks ashy, boring blonde hair, and I don't like her head shape at all. Easily the least attractive female on this show after Precious.

:whoa: can't be talking about my nubian queen like that. She is easily the baddest one on the show.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Lmfao. Wow y'all are brainwashed. I'm starting to think it's an inside joke now where y'all(specifically stomach lines) troll it up and hype mediocre looking white women just for the laughs. That has to be it. If so, I took the bait.

If that chick "is bad" to you, do you guys hyperventilate when you see actually beautiful white girls like Scarlett Johansson, Charlize Theron, Amber Heard and the like?
That's your own subjective opinion. IMO she's sexy AF. :yeshrug:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
http://allhiphop.com/2015/02/27/empire-becomes-the-highest-rated-broadcast-drama-in-five-years/

Even with its detractors, Empire continues to make a major mark on the television landscape. The ratings for this week’s episode crowned the series the top rated broadcast drama in five years.
Entertainment Weekly reports Wednesday’s “The Lyon’s Roar” pulled in 13.8 million viewers and a 5.3 rating among adults 18-49. That rating is the highest in that demo for a broadcast network drama since Grey’s Anatomy in 2010. Every episode of Empire has also been able to draw in a larger audience than the previous one.

The Fox program is extending its reach beyond just television next month when the Empire soundtrack hits stores. The compilation features contributions from cast members as well as Mary J. Blige, Juicy J, Charles Hamilton, Jennifer Hudson, Rita Ora, Courtney Love, and Estelle.

5.3 in 18-49 :ohhh::blessed:

Which has risen for seven consecutive episodes:whoo:this is incredible