The Official "Empire" Thread (New Show on Fox by Lee Daniels starring Terrance Howard)

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's slightly hypocritical but it's different.

Anika is still half-black. Marrying her isn't a bad look. That's like saying marrying Lauren London or Melyssa Ford or Mya makes you a sellout because they half white. How many nikkas you gonna convince not to marry Mya :mjpls: Any kids y'all have would be 75% black so it doesn't matter.

With Andre you know he a sellout type nikka. He married white, he went to an Ivy League, looks like someone off Wall Street, his whole demeanor, you can tell he wants to move to some rich cac area, have mixed kids and raise them as far away from the hood as possible. When Luscious looks at him, all he sees is his wealth going back into the hands of white people (Andre's grand kids and great grandkids). Some future white family running his hip hop label :scust: That's why he laid the hand of god on him last night because he'll never agree to that. If Hakeem was even half as smart as Andre, Luscious would have been named him the next CEO. He's clearly his favorite and his only choice in his eyes because one son is a faggit and the other one wants to be white.
Nah

Marry one halfwhite...that kid marries another white and then what? And that chick aint even yellow...the white party brouught to my attention just how light skinned anika is. That girl is WHITE breh.

Aint like these nikkas live in the hood or a predominantly blk area. Their kids will most likely be in cahoots with white folks and will date accordingly. At the end of the day he is marrying a women who is just as white as she is black. He isnt a sellout but hes a hypocrite plain and simple.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Luscious hit Andre off with the kinda Ether that'll have you questioning your entire life

You ain't never getting the company nikka :damn:

The day you brought that white woman into my house you was out of my family :ufdup:

As much as Andre being a c00n disappoints me...Luscious is wrong for that. He was stashing guns as a kid...is out here proactively and intuitively giving fake alibis and everything. Dre is a ride or die.

Luscious doesnt realize how many dudes got dirt on him...dude is an idiot plain and simplee

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Jamal character is ridiculous, got dude like he has no other faults other than being a doo doo chaser. :rudy:

dude is beating up people, taking care of his kids (no questions asked from a mom he hit once), most talented, & pretty much the only character not doing shady stuff

They can :camby: with this mess, trying to make being a fakkit tough

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Just getting a chance to watch it

Lucious' suit at the white party :whew:

The least reckless thing he's done all episode. But there's no real explanation or motivation for any of his fukkery antics, nikka just wants to see the world burn :mjcry:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
"This the kind of song that makes a man love a man, a man love a man"

post-28669-scanners-head-explosion-gif-mi-O2Jc.gif

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His girlfriend's father was clearly shown to be a white doctor like two episodes ago, so it's ok for him to marry a half-white chick over getting back with Cookie? All I'm saying is the writers need to keep consistent at least.

Not the only one to point it out either:

It's the Coli dudes on here claim Amber Rose and Rita Ora as black :JordanX:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah

Marry one halfwhite...that kid marries another white and then what? And that chick aint even yellow...the white party brouught to my attention just how light skinned anika is. That girl is WHITE breh.

Aint like these nikkas live in the hood or a predominantly blk area. Their kids will most likely be in cahoots with white folks and will date accordingly. At the end of the day he is marrying a women who is just as white as she is black. He isnt a sellout but hes a hypocrite plain and simple.

He already has three black sons in case you forgot breh :heh:

It's not hypocritical. You're just being argumentative.

Would you rather your daughter bring home J. Cole or Macklemore? That's the difference.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dead day at work, so caught up on all 8 eps.

Given so many daps in the this thread I cant count lol

The best worst show in TV history, makes Sunset Beach look like a multi emmy award winning show lol

Sunset Beach is exactly what I compare this show to, so much fukkery, lol

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada