The Official "Empire" Thread (New Show on Fox by Lee Daniels starring Terrance Howard)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
His girlfriend's father was clearly shown to be a white doctor like two episodes ago, so it's ok for him to marry a half-white chick over getting back with Cookie? All I'm saying is the writers need to keep consistent at least.

Not the only one to point it out either:

It's called bad writing breh lol..can't think too hard about it. When you make your characters say things or do things that contradict previous actions all for the sake of drama, it's called bad writing

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
His girlfriend's father was clearly shown to be a white doctor like two episodes ago, so it's ok for him to marry a half-white chick over getting back with Cookie? All I'm saying is the writers need to keep consistent at least.

Not the only one to point it out either:

I think it's more about Andre marry a white chick of acceptance than her being white.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
iCDqRcm.gif
He hit his dad with the song version of
1035x1035-drake.jpg

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Cookie shoulda bytch slapped Young Lucius when he started singing that song before she went to jail like nikka imma bout to take this 17 year bid for your bytch ass and all you can do is sing? :smh:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Luscious kind of a fukkboys letting anika run him like that.

Loooow key. Jamal is the least fukkboyish if all the men in his fam

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
crazy episode. Probably the first time I've been impressed by one :ehh:

Couple things I wanna say...

-Taraji was looking right. Best I've sen her
-Luscious Lyon is a fukk boy who deserves all the shyt he finna get
-Andre :snoop: I used to salute but that shyt he said about wanting to be accepted took me from alkaline to acidic REAL FAST. Dude is a c00n and now I get why Luscious aint tryna fukk with him no homo
-Hakeem :snoop: Whats with the men in this family. Got damn, he almost let that Camilla chick flex on him. Naomi Campbell aint even that fine. No titty having ass geezer :why:
-Jamal :salute: Nothing else needs to be said.

Final note. Am I a bytch...or does it piss anyone else off to see dudes on TV cheat on their women? It aint even the fact that they are cheating on their women that really irks me although thats part of it. Its more so the fact that they are succumbing to their quick urges and neglecting the potential consequences. I mean damn, the post nut clarity must be a mothafukka after. This whole shyt literally finna crash because dude smashed cookie...made amends...lies and then smashes her again. Dude shouldve called it quits from the jump. Matter of fact he shouldnt have engaged the broad in the first place. The only male character in that family I give ratings is Jamal. fukk these other nikkas.