The Official "Empire" Thread (New Show on Fox by Lee Daniels starring Terrance Howard)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
In love with which man the two that she bounces between or the fact that she's a home wrecker? I mean she's straight up just not a good person...And yes I consider her a bed wench...What happened to Senator Davis???

I don't consider her a bed wench seeing as how homie isn't a slave master and in truth she has more power over him than he does her. She's a fukked up person that's it. This bedwench thing on the coli and social media now is out of control to me man so I just disagree

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't consider her a bed wench seeing as how homie isn't a slave master and in truth she has more power over him than he does her. She's a fukked up person that's it. This bedwench thing on the coli and social media now is out of control to me man so I just disagree

Your entitled to your opinion she fits the criteria of a modern day bedwench to me and it's not just the coli or social media bedwenches exist in public I know bedwenches.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Your entitled to your opinion she fits the criteria of a modern day bedwench to me and it's not just the coli or social media bedwenches exist in public I know bedwenches.

No the new definition of it exists on here and on the net. Repurposing something in order to make it fit new social context or new social structure doesn't make it true. That bullshyt they called the harlem shake from years ago? That ain't the harlem shake. Just because you call something the harlem shake don't make it the harlem shake. Most if not all of the times I've seen it used is because a black woman is with a white man. That's it. Hell, in the Flash thread, dudes call Iris (black girl) a bed wench because she's dating a white cop. That shyt is insane to me breh

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Olivia is not a bedwench. Oliva has more power over Fitz and Jake then BOTH of them have over her combined.

But yea Oliva's character is based off a real person but anything belivable in that show was gone after the first season. Still enteraining to watch.

As far as being a good person Olivia knows she;s not a good person. Hell that entire cast from oliva and her squad to fitz and the white house ALL know they not good people. Every last one of them. The only one that could even try to pretend like he is was David Rosen and even he at this time knows he done fukked up shyt..

But this not a scandal topic! lol.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Olivia is not a bedwench. Oliva has more power over Fitz and Jake then BOTH of them have over her combined.

But yea Oliva's character is based off a real person but anything belivable in that show was gone after the first season. Still enteraining to watch.

As far as being a good person Olivia knows she;s not a good person. Hell that entire cast from oliva and her squad to fitz and the white house ALL know they not good people. Every last one of them. The only one that could even try to pretend like he is was David Rosen and even he at this time knows he done fukked up shyt..

But this not a scandal topic! lol.

Word for word. but yeah you're right about it not being the place for it. The show has become 24 basically minus the Bauer Power. Imagine if Bauer shows up on Empire

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No the new definition of it exists on here and on the net. Repurposing something in order to make it fit new social context or new social structure doesn't make it true. That bullshyt they called the harlem shake from years ago? That ain't the harlem shake. Just because you call something the harlem shake don't make it the harlem shake. Most if not all of the times I've seen it used is because a black woman is with a white man. That's it. Hell, in the Flash thread, dudes call Iris (black girl) a bed wench because she's dating a white cop. That shyt is insane to me breh

Your entitled to your opinion she represents a modern day bedwench to me...I don't watch the flash so I don't no the dynamic...but yes a bedwench is typically a woman...A sellout brother is a whole other thing.

I watch the show it's entertaining seen every episode

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps

:mjlol: Is this true brehs?

she dont currrrr

fabulaassss

54bcdb022e56d_-_gabourey-sibide-0210-03-de.jpg

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:lupe: I don't watch "Scandal", but I wanted to know is Scott Foley's character a love interest for Kerry Washington's character on the show?

Yeah. And he is in love with the woman yet she won't say it back

:mjlol: Sounds like he's playing the same character he played on "Felicity". A simp for the lead female character.

:lupe: This "Scandal" discussion got me wanting to watch the show.