The Official "Empire" Thread (New Show on Fox by Lee Daniels starring Terrance Howard)

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:deadrose: @ the sheer number of brehs, judging from this thread who are :dj2:in their homes off that Dolla Dolla Bill Y'all.

:beli: at pretty much no-one taking time to :salute:the fukkery we're about to get when Andre stops taking them pills.
My guess is that his other personality is SUPER gooned out and they try to make him take his medication on some :whoa:
meh...he's bipolar though. not schizophrenic. he's already a very hard worker and they've shown his irritability...being off his meds should just show his depressive side

i wont put it past the show to do some foolery when he off his meds...it would be unrealistic but i look forward to it lol.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Not joking brehs...all we need are these cameos from Nola and Skinny bLack and the show is GOAT status :blessed:

4057802_std.jpg
102418__ludacris_l.jpg

Well those characters belong to which studio ?

And what does it cost to $$borrow them ?

Im sure this show already pushes its budget unless the actors arent making shyt

Would be genius to get them involved as slightly different characters tho..

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Ok Hakeem is a fukking a idiot there is no way he can run a company. He should have spined that lesbien incident right away without being prompted. Would at least shown that he is some threat and could actually run the company

He would be a figure head while his older brother runs the show in the background on some "Empire Strikes Back" type ish

Lucious realizes they need his buzz to keep people excited about the brand and shareholders invested

show is flames
:dj2:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
My cousin dann near killed me when I said the show isn't good but I enjoy the hell out of it. I then said its a soap opera and she said "no it's not the acting is way better" so instead of explaining to her that acting isn't what defines a soap opera I told her it's ridiculous at parts and exaggerated at others like scandal and not realistic. She then asked me how isn't scandal realistic because it's based on a real person. At that point I shut up and kept eating my lunch because if she thinks the president's mistress being kidnapped and held for ransom in order for the president to declare war against a country and being framed by his Vice President is realistic, well there's nothing left to say