The Official "Empire" Thread (New Show on Fox by Lee Daniels starring Terrance Howard)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
UPDATE:
It looks like Gabourey has responded to the rumors via Twitter. Last night Gabby posted a photo with Lee Daniels [below] along with a simple but direct response. She wrote, “Um…. Nope. #seeyaWednesdayNight#Empire.”

gab-lee-daniels-empire.jpg

1100 post :whoo:

Just the fact that the rumor had Daniels firing her because she was too fat made me think it was fake. Gay dudes love fat chicks.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Not to mention Olivia's daddy is like the biggest goon in America...this nikka seriously takes no L's.

her pops don't fukk around...

tumblr_mxs10o9HO01qah5qjo3_250.gif

Sonned the president something vicious
:wow:

Scandal was entertaining as shyt the first two/three seasons, I stayed away cuz of the hate but marathoned them shyts one week:wow: this season is :scust:

This is the most entertaining thread on the coli, this show is A-1 fukkery:banderas:

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Haha. They had Tyga on the breakfast club. He basically said that he was supposed to play Titan on episode 5, but couldn't appear due to schedule conflicts. :mjlol:

He might make a cameo during the second season though. :ehh:

At the 25:00 mark.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Scandal was entertaining as shyt the first two/three seasons, I stayed away cuz of the hate but marathoned them shyts one week:wow: this season is :scust:

This is the most entertaining thread on the coli, this show is A-1 fukkery:banderas:

Most people say season 3 of scandal was when the show jumped the shark and people are praising this season for bringing back some sort of stability on the show(of course this was before the current "Olivia up for the highest bidder" arc which is just as if not more crazy then anything in season 3.)

But yea season 2 of scandal was top tier television.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Most people say season 3 of scandal was when the show jumped the shark and people are praising this season for bringing back some sort of stability on the show(of course this was before the current "Olivia up for the highest bidder" arc which is just as if not more crazy then anything in season 3.

This current storyline actually is effectively killing the show to me, it takes an already outlandish look at the white house and makes it even more wild and not in the good way.

Kerri Washington is slammin btw no doubt but she ain't worth a war:beli:

Is this the last episode before the shows hiatus tonight?:sadcam: