The Official "Empire" Thread (New Show on Fox by Lee Daniels starring Terrance Howard)

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My cousin dann near killed me when I said the show isn't good but I enjoy the hell out of it. I then said its a soap opera and she said "no it's not the acting is way better" so instead of explaining to her that acting isn't what defines a soap opera I told her it's ridiculous at parts and exaggerated at others like scandal and not realistic. She then asked me how isn't scandal realistic because it's based on a real person. At that point I shut up and kept eating my lunch because if she thinks the president's mistress being kidnapped and held for ransom in order for the president to declare war against a country and being framed by his Vice President is realistic, well there's nothing left to say

Lmao who in the fukk is a Kerry Washington based off of...I didn't know bedwenching of that level could be real.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I'm glad to see a show with the cast being majority black getting this must pub. No matter if you like it or not you have to at least respect that cause it means that they will give us more chances on network tv. Remember that it was only a few ago that there wasn't any show with a black cast on the big four networks.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Lmao who in the fukk is a Kerry Washington based off of...I didn't know bedwenching of that level could be real.

I may get stoned for this but she's not bedwenching breh. Not at all lol.

And she's based off of a real life Crisis management professional who advised Clinton during the lewinsky scandal and worked in H.W Bush's White House

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
My cousin dann near killed me when I said the show isn't good but I enjoy the hell out of it. I then said its a soap opera and she said "no it's not the acting is way better" so instead of explaining to her that acting isn't what defines a soap opera I told her it's ridiculous at parts and exaggerated at others like scandal and not realistic. She then asked me how isn't scandal realistic because it's based on a real person. At that point I shut up and kept eating my lunch because if she thinks the president's mistress being kidnapped and held for ransom in order for the president to declare war against a country and being framed by his Vice President is realistic, well there's nothing left to say

Is that what happened in Scandal?

Damn, sounds like a 24 subplot

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I may get stoned for this but she's not bedwenching breh. Not at all lol.

And she's based off of a real life Crisis management professional who advised Clinton during the lewinsky scandal and worked in H.W Bush's White House

She is bedwenching imho and most importantly I know it is based off of but most of this shyt is duck tales.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So she's bedwenching because she's in love with a white man? oh ok

In love with which man the two that she bounces between or the fact that she's a home wrecker? I mean she's straight up just not a good person...And yes I consider her a bed wench...What happened to Senator Davis???