The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Im thinking we probably have a pullback of some sort in the next couple days. I look to enter there, although I believe we finish the week at $11

I'm gonna load up on more AVGR too this week, this one could blow at any moment.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Im thinking we probably have a pullback of some sort in the next couple days. I look to enter there, although I believe we finish the week at $11

I'm gonna load up on more AVGR too this week, this one could blow at any moment.

What’s the scoop on AVGR? I been looking into the company but haven’t seen any big ups coming dates.

Edit: @newbstockguy | StockTwits

:shaq: I’m in.

Last edited:

Starski

Superstar
Daps

Double.

Last edited:

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
What’s the scoop on AVGR? I been looking into the company but haven’t seen any big ups coming dates.

Edit: @newbstockguy | StockTwits

:shaq: I’m in.
I think I heard about AVGR from some on twitter i follow, but i remember them saying it has devices already approved in China, Europe, and Australia. And seeking approval in the states real soon. I couldn't find an approval date for it either maybe because its a device? Im not sure yet gotta look more into it but people are saying news was supposed to happen first quarter. I brought it at 68 cents then it jumped right after. This stock also has a very low float at 20 million
Avinger is a commercial-stage medical device company that designs and develops the first and only image-guided, catheter-based system for the diagnosis and treatment of patients with Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD). PAD is estimated to affect over 12 million people in the U.S. and over 200 million worldwide. Avinger is dedicated to radically changing the way vascular disease is treated through its Lumivascular platform, which currently consists of the Lightbox imaging console, the Ocelot family of chronic total occlusion (CTO) catheters, and the Pantheris® family of atherectomy devices. Avinger is based in Redwood City, California. For more information, please visit www.avinger.com.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
I think I heard about AVGR from some on twitter i follow, but i remember them saying it has devices already approved in China, Europe, and Australia. And seeking approval in the states real soon. I couldn't find an approval date for it either maybe because its a device? Im not sure yet gotta look more into it but people are saying news was supposed to happen first quarter. I brought it at 68 cents then it jumped right after. This stock also has a very low float at 20 million

After doing light DD on AVGR and NVAX.

Both have solid upward potential for the next few months. With NVAX being the better pickup with it being close to a 52 week low rn.

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
After doing light DD on AVGR and NVAX.

Both have solid upward potential for the next few months. With NVAX being the better pickup with it being close to a 52 week low rn.
I lost a good amount of money in NVAX. It'll probably be over a dollar soon but it doesn't have the potential of AVGR and CRMD

Starski

Superstar
Daps
I lost a good amount of money in NVAX. It'll probably be over a dollar soon but it doesn't have the potential of AVGR and CRMD

NVAX is a more long terms play with AVGR looking to get out at 2x.

Edit: and I picked up a hnaldeful of more shares of CRMD

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

NVAX is a more long terms play with AVGR looking to get out at 2x.

Edit: and I picked up a hnaldeful of more shares of CRMD
I'm dropping some on AVGR.

Also, NVAX will have a reverse stock split on May 8th.

Starski...what do you mean by 2x? You getting out at 2 times the current stock price?

Last edited:

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
I'm dropping some on AVGR.

Also, NVAX will have a reverse stock split on May 8th.

Starski...what do you mean by 2x? You getting out at 2 times the current stock price?
Do you know what the split is? Is it 5 to 1? This is a example of a split for compliance, the complete opposite of what CRMD did. NVAX is a good 5 to 10 year play but I'm not ready to get back in yet.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
repost from the other thread

PRPO - produce diagnostic equipment for cancer.

Dod contract announced in Jan

Recent news of their HemeScreen device being adopted in a Memphis hospital.

HemeScreen is more cost efficient and faster (Hours vs. days) than the industry standard, with 150k tests done a year.
https://www.globenewswire.com/news-...y-Molecular-Test-for-Hematologic-Cancers.html

Biggest :ohhh: is how serious they are about not doing a reverse split.

Precipio CEO Issues Shareholder Update Letter

Hearing costs 10K itself.

https://listingcenter.nasdaq.com/Vi...earchddvalue=1&Print=N&materials=0&popularfl=

Think they going through all this trouble if they know they can’t hit the ten day average of $1? They sitting at the .18 a share rn.

They also recently paid off all 19million of debt.

@Tug life

Plan on selling NVAX for this :russ:

CEO of NVAX apparently has a history of diluting after a RS

While PRPO seems like he wants to avoid a RS at all cost :feedme:

Earliest it has to be done is 45 days from now.

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
repost from the other thread

PRPO - produce diagnostic equipment for cancer.

Dod contract announced in Jan

Recent news of their HemeScreen device being adopted in a Memphis hospital.

HemeScreen is more cost efficient and faster (Hours vs. days) than the industry standard, with 150k tests done a year.
https://www.globenewswire.com/news-...y-Molecular-Test-for-Hematologic-Cancers.html

Biggest :ohhh: is how serious they are about not doing a reverse split.

Precipio CEO Issues Shareholder Update Letter

Hearing costs 10K itself.

https://listingcenter.nasdaq.com/Vi...earchddvalue=1&Print=N&materials=0&popularfl=

Think they going through all this trouble if they know they can’t hit the ten day average of $1? They sitting at the .18 a share rn.

They also recently paid off all 19million of debt.

@Tug life

Plan on selling NVAX for this :russ:

CEO of NVAX apparently has a history of diluting after a RS

While PRPO seems like he wants to avoid a RS at all cost :feedme:

Earliest it has to be done is 45 days from now.
I had prpo in January but I sold it shortly after, might be time to jump back in :ohhh: