The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The morning after the reverse stock split we are up almost 16% off of heavy buying and no significant selling so far. This might be what I was talking about, tutes and mfunds loading up now.

when is FDA approval?

Starski

Superstar
Daps
This answered my questions I had about key dates coming up, hopefully it can bounce back down to the low 8.00’s/high 7’s in the next week or so, so I can load up.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
This answered my questions I had about key dates coming up, hopefully it can bounce back down to the low 8.00’s/high 7’s in the next week or so, so I can load up.

i bought some shares at 8.71 and it's already at 9.50. with a market cap of 1.134B i'm gonna hold on and hope to double my money at the minimum.

I'm also hoping it dips to the low $8 mid $7 range so i can get more. With a low float we could expect volatile swings. But a good rule of thumb is comparing the price now to what is was before split. For example if it hits $10 that obviously would've been $2 and our 52 week high was $2.74 which is like $13.70 so we have a lot more room to run the question is where will we ultimately settle. I loaded up a bunch of shares $1.55 pre split and again at $7.55 post split. Not sure if we'll see those prices again anytime soon.

Cormedix has been very open about being welcoming to a partnership and even being bought out. The company only has 22 employees they are not built to take this to market themselves. If they are approved for a NDA a partnership or buyout will shortly follow and thats before FDA approval.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
I'm also hoping it dips to the low $8 mid $7 range so i can get more. With a low float we could expect volatile swings. But a good rule of thumb is comparing the price now to what is was before split. For example if it hits $10 that obviously would've been $2 and our 52 week high was $2.74 which is like $13.70 so we have a lot more room to run the question is where will we ultimately settle. I loaded up a bunch of shares $1.55 pre split and again at $7.55 post split. Not sure if we'll see those prices again anytime soon.

Cormedix has been very open about being welcoming to a partnership and even being bought out. The company only has 22 employees they are not built to take this to market themselves. If they are approved for a NDA a partnership or buyout will shortly follow and thats before FDA approval.

props for the info. i'm looking stuff up now and yahoo finance is the best source for me at the moment. i'm seeing different market cap numbers on different sites so not sure what to make of this company. i'm just hoping they get to ~$18.

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
props for the info. i'm looking stuff up now and yahoo finance is the best source for me at the moment. i'm seeing different market cap numbers on different sites so not sure what to make of this company. i'm just hoping they get to ~$18.
The market cap is around 215 million if I'm not mistaken. A lot of outlets haven't adjusted the MC for the split yet

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Have u been looking into ADMA @Tug life ? Was posted in ur other thread via A YouTube thread about penny stocks. They are hearing back from the FDA April second, I’m still soo green in investing but I decided to take the plunge based on the fact the 1year low was low two’s, high was mid 6’s and I was able to get in at 3.15. Last conference call said they are hoping to bring two drugs to market later this year

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Have u been looking into ADMA @Tug life ? Was posted in ur other thread via A YouTube thread about penny stocks. They are hearing back from the FDA April second, I’m still soo green in investing but I decided to take the plunge based on the fact the 1year low was low two’s, high was mid 6’s and I was able to get in at 3.15. Last conference call said they are hoping to bring two drugs to market later this year
Haven't heard of it. Thanks for the post i put it on my watchlist, gonna do some DD tonight on this

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
:wow: we hit $10.50 minutes after this post. CRMD is the only stock I want to go down lol thought the dip would last longer want to buy more cheat shares :mjcry:

i should've bought in more lol. shyt, i might buy in a little more if you believe this will go higher.

looks like PGE is dipping so i'm gonna have to buy back in more for that too :damn:

• Dap
Reactions: L68

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
i should've bought in more lol. shyt, i might buy in a little more if you believe this will go higher.

looks like PGE is dipping so i'm gonna have to buy back in more for that too :damn:
I believe this will be in the $20's by summer if everything goes well. I just dont want to buy at these prices in case we have a pull back, but I also dont want to get left behind if it takes off further. The decisions :jbhmm: