The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
What trading system do u guys use? And recommend for a beginner?
I use both robinhood and webull. I started with robinhood because its intuitive, easy to use, and of course cause it's free. I would definitely recommend RH for beginners. I use webull because the offer full trading hours from 4 a.m. to 8 p.m. sometimes bad news will drop before the market opens at 9:30 a.m. or after it closes at 4:00 p.m. and if your brokerage doesn't open until the market does you can lose a lot of money. Webull also has simulation trading which is a absolutely great way to learn the market

Starski

Superstar
Daps
I use both robinhood and webull. I started with robinhood because its intuitive, easy to use, and of course cause it's free. I would definitely recommend RH for beginners. I use webull because the offer full trading hours from 4 a.m. to 8 p.m. sometimes bad news will drop before the market opens at 9:30 a.m. or after it closes at 4:00 p.m. and if your brokerage doesn't open until the market does you can lose a lot of money. Webull also has simulation trading which is a absolutely great way to learn the market

What’s the cost of wellbull?

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Robi hood has 9-6 orders now

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
:patrice: So we should be buying this stock right now before it pops off... all this insider trading leads me to believe it's good news...
In short yes and I'll explain why i believe this. The sentiment for the bulls is that management is being clear about their intentions, and buying stock on the open market before the split is a sign of confidence and a message to investors.

Gary Gelbfish was the Doctor and board member that lead Nuetrolin and helped develop it. He resigned a couple months ago saying he felt his job was done,and was confident in the future of Nuetrolin. He was awarded about 5 million dollars in stock and he hasn't sold any yet as far as I know, thats a good sign. He probably wants the bigger payout, cashout then retire, or he is probably in a blackout period where he cant sell shares. They replaced his board seat with Alan Dunton M.D. someone who has overseen 20 different drugs for FDA approval.

Myron Kaplan is the Chairman of the board and John Armstrong is the executive vp of tech operations. They know better than anyone the potential and definitely know something we don't. And they recently hired a new executive vp of general counsel. They have been making all the right moves these last couple of months. Insiders have actually been buying for months now. John Armstrong brought 200k shares in the open market back in November.

Last edited:

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Some brokerages haven't fully adjusted to the reverse stock split :comeon: Robinhood,fidelity, and Schwab are not showing either shares or average cost. But my webull account was all set and ready before 9 a.m.

Im bottom feeding now, trying to buy under my new average of $7.90 buying at the 50s and 60s

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Some brokerages haven't fully adjusted to the reverse stock split :comeon: Robinhood,fidelity, and Schwab are not showing either shares or average cost. But my webull account was all set and ready before 9 a.m.

Im bottom feeding now, trying to buy under my new average of $7.90 buying at the 50s and 60s

I don't like the fact I had 450 shares of this bytch before the split and now its all accumulated into 87 shares but still have the same value...:why: it's crazy...

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
I don't like the fact I had 450 shares of this bytch before the split and now its all accumulated into 87 shares but still have the same value...:why: it's crazy...
I'm not a fan of having less shares either, but according to management this should help in the long run.

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Yeah but now the stock is just hovering over $7...:what: is that it??? what more can I expect realistically???
Outstanding shares went from 129 million to 23 million meaning the float is low, meaning shares price moves up or down very fast and with news approaching it can skyrocket. What was $5 before the split is now $15. The reason they gave for the split is being able to attract big Institutions who cant invest in companies under $5 and $3 we are at $7 now. We will now get more analyst coverage too. We still have the same value in the company and I believe in the drug so im not worried about the split. Due diligence helped me understand this way better though

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Outstanding shares went from 129 million to 23 million meaning the float is low, meaning shares price moves up or down very fast and with news approaching it can skyrocket. What was $5 before the split is now $15. The reason they gave for the split is being able to attract big Institutions who cant invest in companies under $5 and $3 we are at $7 now. We will now get more analyst coverage too. We still have the same value in the company and I believe in the drug so im not worried about the split. Due diligence helped me understand this way better though

I mean,I get that with them drawing interest in the company that makes a superdrug will potentially see the shares price skyrocket But i need an indicator of how high this stock is gonna go... I'm looking at amazon's stock price and i'm like damn stock's can get that big???:dahell:

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
I mean,I get that with them drawing interest in the company that makes a superdrug will potentially see the shares price skyrocket But i need an indicator of how high this stock is gonna go... I'm looking at amazon's stock price and i'm like damn stock's can get that big???:dahell:
This is just my game plan im definitely not saying it concrete but if all goes well Im planning for it to go to around $20 to $30 if they get approval to file for NDA. If it gets approved by the FDA it will go parabolic and possibly touch the $90 to $100 which was $18 to $20 before the split. I think ultimately it will settle around $30 or $40 maybe $50 until a buyout at $100+

This is a long term play depending on your investment strategy and exit plan, because FDA approval will most likely be the end of the year. But on the conference call they stated that they expect Nuetrolin to hit the market 2nd half of 2020

• Dap
Reactions: L68