The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Prpo up 42% today :ohhh:looking real good.

CRMD is down 7% I've been buying a little bit every couple days. They are presenting at a major conference next month, I could expect great news.

mc6kc8.png

Starski

Superstar
Daps
:sas1:

If you know you knooow

Man the conference call for their 2018 earring was, decent, a lot forward looking and good things being pointed out that will positively effect the 2019 numbers, but how will the market react to 2018?

:damn:

Last edited:

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
News outlets everywhere have been talking about candida auris. A superbug that is resistant to current medicine on the market and has caused the death of over 500 people in the past couple of years.

Candida auris
is an emerging fungus that presents a serious global health threat. CDC is concerned about C. auris for three main reasons:

1. It is often multidrug-resistant, meaning that it is resistant to multiple antifungal drugs commonly used to treatCandida infections.
  2. It is difficult to identify with standard laboratory methods, and it can be misidentified in labs without specific technology. Misidentification may lead to inappropriate management.
  3. It has caused outbreaks in healthcare settings. For this reason, it is important to quickly identify C. auris in a hospitalized patient so that healthcare facilities can take special precautions to stop its spread.

Candida auris | Candida auris | Fungal Diseases | CDC

But one company has something to stop it :sas2:

Antony E. Pfaffle, M.D. Chief Scientific Officer and Co-Founder of CorMedix stated, “Patients at the highest risk ofC. auris infection include those with central venous catheters, have undergone recent surgery, have diabetes, and have used broad-spectrum antibiotics and antifungals2.C. auris often does not respond to commonly used antifungal drugs, making infections difficult to treat. For this reason, we are pleased to see that taurolidine appears to completely inhibit this deadly pathogen in laboratory studies. The broad spectrum activity underscores the potential utility of taurolidine for development not only as the active ingredient in Neutrolin but also were it to be incorporated into sutures, hydrogels and surgical meshes in indications such as wound closure, burns, and diabetic foot ulcer. We look forward to determining a plan to work with global regulatory agencies to leverage the benefits of taurolidine to help prevent resistant microbial infections.”

CorMedix Inc. Demonstrates Sensitivity of Emerging Global Health Threat Candida auris to Taurolidine | CorMedix | Prevention of cardiac, renal and infectious diseases

Last edited:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That story is from 2017.

Anyway...appreciate your constant updates on this thread. What would be a good price point to buy more shares at? I bought some shares at $1.51. I originally had some shares at $0.65 about 1 year ago but sold them for a very tiny profit.

Are there any similar medical companies that we could look at from years past to possibly get a sense as to how high this stock could go?

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
That story is from 2017.

Anyway...appreciate your constant updates on this thread. What would be a good price point to buy more shares at? I bought some shares at $1.51. I originally had some shares at $0.65 about 1 year ago but sold them for a very tiny profit.

Are there any similar medical companies that we could look at from years past to possibly get a sense as to how high this stock could go?
Im well aware that the article is from 2017, it was one of the only times they put out a PR about C.Auris which is back in the news lately. Check out ARNA and BPTH. Companies who did a reverse split and released news shortly after

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Whats the target sell price of PRPO?

For me at first it was .80-1$.

Ima have to research further into the new guy, and really think about this one now...

Regardless I’m holding through earnings (early May I think the 15th)

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im well aware that the article is from 2017, it was one of the only times they put out a PR about C.Auris which is back in the news lately. Check out ARNA and BPTH. Companies who did a reverse split and released news shortly after

Thanks I appreciate the knowledge.

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
After all that prpo did a reverse split anyway. At least they tried :manny: I didn't get the news in time on Friday so I didn't sell, but I sold off in the last push this morning sold at $7.10 its now like $4.29

@Starski did you sell or are you still holding on?

Starski

Superstar
Daps
After all that prpo did a reverse split anyway. At least they tried :manny: I didn't get the news in time on Friday so I didn't sell, but I sold off in the last push this morning sold at $7.10 its now like $4.29

@Starski did you sell or are you still holding on?

Sold Friday before R/S at @47

Got back in Friday night at .32

Should sold on spike this morning but didn’t... that news was some good stuff imo. That fact we didn’t tank today is :wow: