The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

Starski

Superstar
Daps
I believe this will be in the $20's by summer if everything goes well. I just dont want to buy at these prices in case we have a pull back, but I also dont want to get left behind if it takes off further. The decisions :jbhmm:

What key dates do u have in mind leading up to the summer that makes u think it’ll double?

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
What key dates do u have in mind leading up to the summer that makes u think it’ll double?
They submit full data set to FDA in April and should receive news of NDA filing about 2 months after. Partnership news should shortly follow that. And FDA approval by next year this time

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
This thread is basically a treasure trove of information on Cormedix. Just by reading the post you can understand the business. But I do want to encourage everyone to do your own due diligence,positive and negative and share with us all. Because even though this looks like a home run, there are huge risk that we need to understand just as well as the potential.

Even though the data is astounding, there is a slight possibility that the FDA will ask for a second phase 3 before they approve it. If that does happen, the stock will no doubt crash and would take about a year to recover. Investors dont want any delays and will put their money elsewhere. I have a brokerage that has all trading hours and set stop losses accordingly. So if the worst does happen at least I won't get slaughtered.

I personally think the chance of them needing another phase is very slim because their phase 3 study was the largest of its kind with 795 patients, enough for two phase 3's with the data they have is truly amazing.

One thing I forget to mention for those who don't know is that Neutrolin isn't even really a drug, the FDA just identifies it as such. Its a catheter lock solution that coats the catheter walls and prevents biofilm and microbial colonization. Humans don't consume or even really come in contact with Neutrolin and if they did it's harmless.

I write these long post because im sharing everything I understand and know about this business and as the person who introduced Cormedix to the forum I feel it's my duty to inform those who invested their hard earned money in something I'm saying could be huge.

For those who haven't read this post from investor village about Cormedix yet this is a must read. It's from a large investor who attended one of the conferences and got actual 1 on 1 time with the company and posted his analysis, questions and answers in this post. He has been analyzing CRMD for some years now. Its an extremely long post but an absolute must read for anyone who is, or is thinking about investing in Cormedix. Summary of the CRMD Roth presentation and discussions - with two NEW March 26 updates including m | CRMD Message Board Posts

Last edited:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I really appreciate you doing this research. I'm on the fence but it is due to my own lack of knowledge on Pharma / Biotrch even though I invest on the side of growth stocks. I will definitely do more research.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe this will be in the $20's by summer if everything goes well. I just dont want to buy at these prices in case we have a pull back, but I also dont want to get left behind if it takes off further. The decisions :jbhmm:

I got in at 7.60 .. Wish I put more then.. I just said fukk it yesterday and got more at 10

Props on this thread.. Great info

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Have u been looking into ADMA @Tug life ? Was posted in ur other thread via A YouTube thread about penny stocks. They are hearing back from the FDA April second, I’m still soo green in investing but I decided to take the plunge based on the fact the 1year low was low two’s, high was mid 6’s and I was able to get in at 3.15. Last conference call said they are hoping to bring two drugs to market later this year

Drug was approved, my strategy was always sell during the approvals spike however I didn’t time it accordingly, pre market it was sitting at 6.30 and I was thinking maybe it could get to 7. I sold at 5.40 but still I nice profit as my average buy price was 3.20. Reading into it some reasonings was hedge funds and huge amount of outstanding shares. Going to reinvest profits into Cormedix hopefully at a buy price of low 10’s.

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Drug was approved, my strategy was always sell during the approvals spike however I didn’t time it accordingly, pre market it was sitting at 6.30 and I was thinking maybe it could get to 7. I sold at 5.40 but still I nice profit as my average buy price was 3.20. Reading into it some reasonings was hedge funds and huge amount of outstanding shares. Going to reinvest profits into Cormedix hopefully at a buy price of low 10’s.
Great pick bro! I didn't get a chance to get in before approval but I've watched it a little bit. Been busy all last week so Im just getting back into studying today.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Great pick bro! I didn't get a chance to get in before approval but I've watched it a little bit. Been busy all last week so Im just getting back into studying today.

Yeah first real investment, prob a bit of beginners luck but oh well. I’ll be looking into other pharma picks this week. What sites do u use to find solid leads?

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
I got in at 7.60 .. Wish I put more then.. I just said fukk it yesterday and got more at 10

Props on this thread.. Great info
It's hard to buy the dips for me because of the steady uptrend. The only thing that'll probably push the stock lower is bad news or if the market sells off. I tried to wait for it to go to $8 but now it look like $9 is not even in the cards anymore

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Yeah first real investment, prob a bit of beginners luck but oh well. I’ll be looking into other pharma picks this week. What sites do u use to find solid leads?
For pharma stocks the FDA gives dates for approval or denial on their website. But I found out about CRMD on stocktwits. For those of you who dont know it basically a twitter for stocks. Sometimes you'll be following a certain ticker and someone will be like "you guys should check out stock xyz" for whatever reason. then I'll do some due diligence and decide if im going to invest in it. I also just search on my brokerage for different sectors like tech,bio pharma, gold and so on and look at analyst ratings too. Its some people I follow on Twitter or YouTube who also present good stock ideas.

You guys should also check out Avinger AVGR it has a similar set up to CRMD and is expecting FDA approval soon.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
For pharma stocks the FDA gives dates for approval or denial on their website. But I found out about CRMD on stocktwits. For those of you who dont know it basically a twitter for stocks. Sometimes you'll be following a certain ticker and someone will be like "you guys should check out stock xyz" for whatever reason. then I'll do some due diligence and decide if im going to invest in it. I also just search on my brokerage for different sectors like tech,bio pharma, gold and so on and look at analyst ratings too. Its some people I follow on Twitter or YouTube who also present good stock ideas.

You guys should also check out Avinger AVGR it has a similar set up to CRMD and is expecting FDA approval soon.

I already brought AVGR beforehand off a yahoo finance tip too...:gladbron:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
I already brought AVGR beforehand off a yahoo finance tip too...:gladbron:

i bought a little because it was on Robinhood's "users also checked out this stock" section. cormedix is trucking along.

i'm looking to sell all or most of my stocks soon. hopefully we keep gaining and i can sell by end of year for a nice return.