The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World

Starski

Superstar
Daps
:salute: this was a great find bro. You put us on at the right time onward and upward from here.

Its up 145% this week alone :damn:

2/2 so far:shaq:

You better be right bout crmd :jawalrus:

Lowkey wanted to liquidate my position to buy in with PRPO lol. But I’m positive crmd will have its time

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
2/2 so far:shaq:

You better be right bout crmd :jawalrus:

Lowkey wanted to liquidate my position to buy in with PRPO lol. But I’m positive crmd will have its time
Been loading up on the dips of CRMD. Trying to make my goal of 1,000 shares before they drop news. The anxiety is killing me :noah:

Ratmaster

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Ratset
  • Anyone else sweating out this AVGR purchase? I loaded up and trying to be optimistic like I was for CRMD.
Edit: just saw that is jumped up today. Anyone know why?

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
  • Anyone else sweating out this AVGR purchase? I loaded up and trying to be optimistic like I was for CRMD.
Edit: just saw that is jumped up today. Anyone know why?
I mentioned this a couple pages back. @Starski @Skooby Let eat brehs :blessed:

Avinger Receives FDA Clearance of Pantheris SV Device

GlobeNewswire•April 10, 2019

Expands Addressable Market by Allowing for Treatment of Small Vessel Disease

REDWOOD CITY, Calif., April 10, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avinger, Inc. (AVGR), a leading developer of image-guided, catheter-based systems for the diagnosis and treatment of patients with Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD), today announced that the Company received 510(k) clearance from the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) for its Pantheris SV (Small Vessel) image-guided atherectomy system.

Pantheris SV, a product line extension of Avinger’s Lumivascular image-guided atherectomy platform, is expected to expand the available market for Pantheris by up to 50% and allow the Company to address a larger portion of the estimated $500 million atherectomy market. Designed with a lower profile and longer length than Pantheris, Pantheris SV is indicated for the diagnosis and treatment of PAD in small vessels (2 to 4 millimeters in diameter). Pantheris SV incorporates key improvements introduced to the platform with the launch of the next-generation Pantheris system in June 2018, including a stiffer shaft for increased pushability, a refined OCT imaging system, and an enhanced cutter design.

Last edited:

Starski

Superstar
Daps
:wtf: I took a lil nap, and AVGR is back down close to $1. People are saying the company is diluting shares. Ill be looking for a little bounce today for my exit

The FDA approval was already priced in @ ~.90$. Same thing happens when I sold ADMA the biggest spike was right at market open (6.25) and by EOD is was low 5.00’s and hasn’t been back since.

I learned from that mistake :mjpls:

Prediction: AVGR will hover around $1 till a catalyst of revenue increase, new business, ect.

Also loaded up on a lot more shares of PRPO at .29

@Tug life while stock twits are a great source of new leads man it kills me how optimistic/delusional people are there :deadmanny:

While I have faith in The ceo of getting it to $1(or close) by the deadline. Ppl be like “buy now $1 by close today on no news!!!”:bryan:

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
The FDA approval was already priced in @ ~.90$. Same thing happens when I sold ADMA the biggest spike was right at market open (6.25) and by EOD is was low 5.00’s and hasn’t been back since.

I learned from that mistake :mjpls:

Prediction: AVGR will hover around $1 till a catalyst of revenue increase, new business, ect.

Also loaded up on a lot more shares of PRPO at .29

@Tug life while stock twits are a great source of new leads man it kills me how optimistic/delusional people are there :deadmanny:

While I have faith in The ceo of getting it to $1(or close) by the deadline. Ppl be like “buy now $1 by close today on no news!!!”:bryan:
I set my stop loss at $1 still made a good return.

And stocktwits is just like The Coli, Twitter, and most other social media sites. You got some intelligent people with good advice, and you have people who dont really know anything or are trolls. I take most of whats said there with a grain of salt. Even though there is great info as well

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
I sold prpo yesterday at .30. Bought in at .22 with 300 shares so it was an ok return for what it was. Got out once it started dropping despite the moves they’ve made.

Just sold avgr at .73 but bought at .93. Should’ve left when it was at 1.14 but I only had 150 shares so it’s whatever.

Just gonna take my winnings and keep an eye out for something else now.