Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
:heh: so they magic wipe spiderman's continuity for this drivel......

:heh: @ psylocke(sp)" xforce should have never existed"....... tune in next month for pyslocke and the uncanny xforce

marvel is :troll: us hard brehs

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Dan Slott is getting death threats over whatever happened in Amazing Spider Man #700 ..I'm reading it right now
Dan Slott Receives Death Threats Over Spider-Man Plotline. - Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movies and TV News and Rumors

why?

comic book fans are the worst sometimes. :snoop:

these people are not real and things will go back to normal in a certain amount of time. Yeah I was upset with one more day but then i realized hay it's fiction and the stories I like are still around.

Stuff like this makes us all look bad.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
These idiots don't know how to protest with money? You don't like what they are doing to the character don't buy the product. I hope they find and arrest this guy.

DMR

Killa
Daps
These idiots don't know how to protest with money? You don't like what they are doing to the character don't buy the product. I hope they find and arrest this guy.

#700 will be a huge hit sales wise

But when superior spider man will flop they should reset the numeration, change writer and bring back the status quo. Hopefully we won't have to wait for too long.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don`t like the little claws on the new Spidey Suit. I liked the homage to Spidey 2099, but those don`t mix with the brighter colors of regular Spidey.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
#700 will be a huge hit sales wise

But when superior spider man will flop they should reset the numeration, change writer and bring back the status quo. Hopefully we won't have to wait for too long.

We shall see. But death threats to a writer in defense of a fictional character is insane.

And the numbers will reset in 5 years when it reaches the 800 mark.