Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was nothing special.
The writer worked too hard to make Arcade a bad ass (when he became more powerful than Molecule Man I don't know) and the dialog just came off forced and stupid.
I understand that Marvel is just trying to piggyback off of the Hunger Games but this book does nothing to grab me after this first issue.

plus it kind of stupid...why should people care if a couple of low level heroes die

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Remender better showcase Havok as a leader.

I didn't like the way he portrayed him as reluctant. Dude has enough training as a leader when he was mutant x (which was a great comic)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That new cable and x-force was pretty good that scene where havoc trying to show his ass was funny

Havoc- what the fukk y'all doing :damn:

Cap- :whoa:let talk just talk about this

Havoc- fukk that I got this :childplease:

Havoc-what the fukk cable

Cable- :birdman::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:

Havoc- :whoa:

Cap-:beli: told you

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Here are the spoilers for the ending of Amazing Spider-Man #700 for anyone interested:
iS6Xq.jpg
If this ends up being the status quo for an extended period of time then I have to give Marvel credit for being ballsy but I figure it will be totally undone by June.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Here are the spoilers for the ending of Amazing Spider-Man #700 for anyone interested:
iS6Xq.jpg
If this ends up being the status quo for an extended period of time then I have to give Marvel credit for being ballsy but I figure it will be totally undone by June.

seinfeld-George-Costanza-im-out-of-here-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-345.gif

DMR

Killa
Daps
I would prefer another spider-man like Kaine or Miguel OHara to take the mantle with OG spider-man somewhere in the background, not this half ock/half peter bullshyt :wtb:

calh45

Cal
Daps
I would prefer another spider-man like Kaine or Miguel OHara to take the mantle with OG spider-man somewhere in the background, not this half ock/half peter bullshyt :wtb:

Over the last year they threw one of their mainstays in the fukking bushes for Doctor fukking Octopus. :snoop: Why would anyone that's a spiderman fan pay attention to this? It's retarded. He starts improving his life then they make him get random soft spots for longtime villains then this shyt.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
iS6Xq.jpg

if they do keep that status quo then yeah...:clap: that was a ballsy move, but that shyt sounds incredibly stupid and convoluted.