Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Haven't read ASM #700 , If u have please use the spoilers

Indestructible Hulk was dope af loved the art

Ult Spidey was cool too. I hope they give Spider woman her own book

So Tony Stark is

The Iron Patriot. Should have known :yeshrug:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Read the first issue of Uncanny Avengers. Good shyt. What issue are they on now?

Just read Thunderbolts 2. It's all right. I hope it gets better, if not I'm throw it in the bushes.

Speaking of Daniel Way, I bought the hardcover for the first 12 issues of his Deadpool series cause it was cheap. Wow, that shyt wasn't good. The Thunderbolts part was all right. The only thing I liked was the Bullseye arc. I'ma still cop Volume 3 (trying to join X-Men) and Volume 10 (Deadpool vs. Evil Deadpool) cause they sound like fun. How's the Hulk and Institutionalized storyline for those who actually continued with this?

DMR

Killa
Daps
Read the first issue of Uncanny Avengers. Good shyt. What issue are they on now?

Just read Thunderbolts 2. It's all right. I hope it gets better, if not I'm throw it in the bushes.

Speaking of Daniel Way, I bought the hardcover for the first 12 issues of his Deadpool series cause it was cheap. Wow, that shyt wasn't good. The Thunderbolts part was all right. The only thing I liked was the Bullseye arc. I'ma still cop Volume 3 (trying to join X-Men) and Volume 10 (Deadpool vs. Evil Deadpool) cause they sound like fun. How's the Hulk and Institutionalized storyline for those who actually continued with this?

Don't even bother, Way's Deadpool is the most unfunny and boring Deadpool ever. Instead try to cop v1 trades - way better than Ways (see what I did there :mjpls:), you most def will get a couple of laughs from them.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Don't even bother, Way's Deadpool is the most unfunny and boring Deadpool ever. Instead try to cop v1 trades - way better than Ways (see what I did there :mjpls:), you most def will get a couple of laughs from them.

I plan on buying the Deadpool classic trades. I liked Deadpool in the Cable/Deadpool series.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Preview of Avengers 3

prv14660_pg1.jpg

:ohlawd: that art

Shang Chi :lawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sunspot and cannonball joining the avengers is like......living in the projects being with the black panthers to moving to the suburbs and working for the FBI

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
captain universe......

is that Monica Rambeau/captain Marvel/Photon!? :krs::krs::krs:

Hickman has said it's not but it looks a lot like her

trying to find his exact quote cuz it may have been he just said, "I'm not using Photon" and left himself some wiggle room by not actually saying Monica

check this page out too

prv14660_pg2.jpg

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Preview of Avengers 3
prv14660_pg1.jpg
:ohlawd: that art
Shang Chi :lawd:
Hickman has said it's not but it looks a lot like her
trying to find his exact quote cuz it may have been he just said, "I'm not using Photon" and left himself some wiggle room by not actually saying Monica
check this page out too
prv14660_pg2.jpg

:damn: that art !s fukk!n great..... cotdamn.... whats the art team on th!s....