Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Spiderman....:ohhh: That last page....:damn:

Iron-Man was pretty dope, but I don't fukk with Bendis...:shaq2:Wonder how long the piff will last. :dahell:@ the ending.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
That shyt is crazy lol. I might get one or two more but that's it. And that's if I can find them. No goose chasing

I might chase for SS for that Wu cover. I only called 2 local shops; I got 2 more close that I haven't called. There's a spot in the LBC I'm sure will have them so if I can't find the Wu one anywhere I MIGHT head there.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
How many hip hop variants are out in the web? I was looking at what's dropping next month and noticed Illuminati and Black Knight are dropping first ishs too. I didn't see any hip hop variant for them. :patrice:

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Secret wars was amazing :wow: felt like the book flowed great and a lot got done

Did they ever release a cover or anything for issue 9?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I haven't read it yet but everytime I read a good issue by Bendis I give it three issues and generally that's one more than it takes for the book to turn to absolute shyt.

:russ: we're all scared to death and placing bets on how long it goes before it falls apart.
Paper Girls :russell:

I guess I'm not the target audience for that one

Prolly not. I thought it was quite lovely.

This has actually been the most solid new comics wednesdays I've had in a while. All of us, prolly.

also, can I get a show of hands of folks who are actually Carol Danvers fans?

and I don't mean ":francis: she a'aight, I mean-"

I mean :ooh: CAROL DANVERS!" fans.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
also, can I get a show of hands of folks who are actually Carol Danvers fans?

and I don't mean ":francis: she a'aight, I mean-"

I mean :ooh: CAROL DANVERS!" fans.

I'm a Carol Danvers fan, although I'd much rather prefer a solo book over all these team books.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I'm a Carol Danvers fan, although I'd much rather prefer a solo book over all these team books.

:dahell:

Why tho?

She has no real stand out stories and she is.. meh. If they wanted to push a non x-men female.. they should have just pushed Monica.