Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Marvel Expands Digital Comics Distribution To Include Kindle Store
A year after Amazon’s acquisition of comiXology, Marvel Comics has renewed its exclusive relationship with the digital comic distribution platform and expanded the deal to allow digital comics sales directly on the Amazon Kindle store for the first time. ComiXology will remain distributor of English-language single-issue comics, trade collections and graphic novels on the comiXology app, and it will continue to power the Marvel Comics app on iPad, iPhone, Android devices and Kindle Fire tablets. In addition, effective today, more than 12,000 single-issue digital comics have been made available for purchase worldwide directly on Amazon and on the Kindle store.:salute:
http://deadline.com/2015/06/marvel-...tion-deal-to-include-kindle-store-1201448235/

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I'm mad I passed on getting the #1 for that. I could have flipped it on ebay like I flipped Sex Criminals a few months ago.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I just got done reading Avengers vs xmen. gonna start the all new xmen

I think cap america was the villian in that arc :patrice:
Reading AvsX got me to put down Batman and read more X-Men (and Marvel really)

Real dope

But/ that's a great point...Cyclops had reason to what the Phoenix

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
spidey21n-1-web-c0215.jpg

http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...-bendis-pichellis-spider-man-post-secret-wars

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I read that and I'm so curious as to how this relationship will work with Peter as his mentor...but I guess it's in vain at this point because it all depends on how the universe looks after secret wars.

They'll probably semi-retire Peter so he won't be doing any day-to-day crime fighting anymore but will still suit up for larger threats.