Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
spidey21n-1-web-c0215.jpg

http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...-bendis-pichellis-spider-man-post-secret-wars

Miles Morales Ultimate Spider-Man Vol 1 was :whew:

If this is any where near that level then :feedme:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Miles Morales Ultimate Spider-Man Vol 1 was :whew:

If this is any where near that level then :feedme:

It will be :wow: This is Bendis's pride and joy, even more so than Jessica Jones. Plus he now has the entire Marvel Universe at his disposal to cook with.

I was expecting this to happen... when we saw no hints of them changing Miles' codename, it gave me the impression they were going this route. And i'm all in :obama:

My only question is whether Ganke, his dad, Cloak and Dagger, and Bombshell will be coming with him, and how all that will be situated.

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It will be :wow: This is Bendis's pride and joy, even more so than Jessica Jones. Plus he now has the entire Marvel Universe at his disposal to cook with.

I was expecting this to happen... when we saw no hints of them changing Miles' codename, it gave me the impression they were going this route. And i'm all in :obama:

My only question is whether Ganke, his dad, Cloak and Dagger, and Bombshell will be coming with him, and how all that will be situated.
yea im curious to see if Ganke, Pops, Cloak, Dagger & Bombshell make it too...Honestly they were ALL pretty important to his development so i assume they will

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Not anywhere near the top of my list. I'm waiting for info on you know who and I'll definitely be checking the new #1 issues of Female Thor and Ms. Marvel. Has Miles got a scheduled new book coming or just that new Avengers team shyt?

EDIT: Bendis is writing the new book...gonna have to check for that too.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
yea im curious to see if Ganke, Pops, Cloak, Dagger & Bombshell make it too...Honestly they were ALL pretty important to his development so i assume they will
I agree, i'd actually be surprised if they don't make it over, as I doubt Bendis would want to start all over after all the years he's put in to the supporting cast. I mean, I figure they want to make Peter Parker his mentor, not his adopted step father.

And with Cloak and Dagger, while the OG versions have more history, Marvel hasn't done squat with them in over a decade or more, plus they've always skated around the issue of their relationship (for whatever reasons :mjpls:) if not made it some weird friendzone shyt for Cloak. So I like how Bendis basically deaded that from jump with the ultimate versions and has them more or less Miles' age. Those two and Ganke are great compliments to him.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Just came across Thief of Thieves. Bout to up to 30 dollars on ebay for the first printing of #1 :mjpls: