Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Secret Wars #3 was great. Hickman's Cyclops makes me laugh for some reason

Master of Kung Fu wasn't as good as the first issue but it was still enjoyable

The truth storyline might be what the Superman line needed, Action Comics #41 was really good

I'm gonna read Nailbiter, Armour Wars and Superior Iron Man in a bit

Really? I thought that issue was pure crap. No matter how hard Pak tries, you can just feel it when a writer doesn't have a good handle on a character.

Secret Wars #3 was fukking incredible though. Is this the closest they've ever come to revealing Doom's scarred face? By my account it is.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Really? I thought that issue was pure crap. No matter how hard Pak tries, you can just feel it when a writer doesn't have a good handle on a character.

Secret Wars #3 was fukking incredible though. Is this the closest they've ever come to revealing Doom's scarred face? By my account it is.
I disagree, I think Pak writes a fine Superman. He's writes the best Superman in the New 52

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
you're mad because Fox owns X-Men. Okay, Marvel. We get it. jeezus. :stopitslime:

OvxWoUx.jpg

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
@TheGodling :patrice: that's saying a lot.... Stephen knew if he woke up Reed and the others.... that they'd simply fukk it all up.

Well, you gotta remember that Strange alongside Doom are the only ones who know what's going on behind the curtains. No one besides them understands the apparent necessity of Doom being god of this world.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I dropped Justice League after the end of the Amazo Virus arc. Is it worth picking up again, Its not a bad book its just average most of the time.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I dropped Justice League after the end of the Amazo Virus arc. Is it worth picking up again, Its not a bad book its just average most of the time.

I finally checked it out again for a change and I thought it was pretty good, although I haven't read JL in so long I barely know half of what's going on.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
It would be hilarious if Superman starts banging the new character Lee Lambert. White nerds would lose it with Superman and Supergirl both being with black people.

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Secret wars 3 was incredible

The setup for 4 has me :noah: at the direction this could turn

Reed will flip once he sees whats going on with susan and his kids :laff: this poor man already looks broken

cant believe they showed dooms face like that. Im pretty sure thats the most we have ever seen. nikka is ugly as fukk lmao

:dead: at turning johnny into the sun

The cabal is going to cause all types of fukkery with the thors

Future imperfect was dope too. Finally something with Maestro they say he'll have a big part in the new marvel universe too. :mjpls:

Last edited:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
:dahell: i'm starting to believe DC purposely fukks up their continuity. when does darkseid war take place? is it before or after the convergence? when does superman lose his power? why does DC reboot it's universe only to fukk it up in a couple of years?