Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
we're still trying to figure it out. Whether Doom created Battleworld or not, I mean.

That's my theory. Doom always figures it out and finds a way. So I think he set-up his own "Mojoworld" and everyone was transported there, whether through death or that disappearance thing.

That raises my questions:
1. If this is his creation, why did he choose for some to regain their consciousness/bodies and others are different carnations? Mojo would do so for entertainment value.
2. Why are some living out nightmares and some in fantasy?
3. What are some in a trance? I believe that's Sue 616 and that's definitely Valeria
4. Dr. Strange is 616 and seems to remember everything...or as much as one has to. So what is he up to?
5. And what's the whole point of this? If this is Doom's doing, he obviously has a way to return for when everything goes back to 616*
6. Where's Watcher Nick Fury?

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Anybody here still read the printed joints? Ever since I discovered Guided View on the Comixology app, I couldn't go back to looking at full pages again. I can't believe it took me months to find out about that mode after I download the app :snoop:, but Guided View is just so :blessed:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
tumblr_nhf4h5VUYX1u496xso1_540.jpg

tumblr_nhf4h5VUYX1u496xso2_540.jpg

tumblr_nhf4h5VUYX1u496xso3_540.jpg

tumblr_nhf4h5VUYX1u496xso4_540.jpg

tumblr_nhf4h5VUYX1u496xso5_540.jpg

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
The Wicked + The Divine is being optioned as a TV series
http://deadline.com/2015/05/the-wick...tv-1201434613/

Any thoughts on the comic or how it would work as a show?

I love it, personally. The art makes me wanna lick it.

but this place doesn't get down with Gillen and McKelvie's "Neo-Nouveau Hipster shyt". :mjlol: :bryan::heh::banderas::umad:

And I hate to say it, but I have lost damn near all faith in non-major Marvel/DC TV adaptations right now.

Who knows what they'd do tho this shyt. You seen what they did to my beloved Lucifer? :mjcry:

Don't try and reinvent the wheel. Just adapt the goddamn book. Jesus.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Anybody here still read the printed joints? Ever since I discovered Guided View on the Comixology app, I couldn't go back to looking at full pages again. I can't believe it took me months to find out about that mode after I download the app :snoop:, but Guided View is just so :blessed:
I've never bought a digital comic. Marvel books come with digital codes and I sell that shyt on reddit.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The Wicked + The Divine is being optioned as a TV series
http://deadline.com/2015/05/the-wick...tv-1201434613/

Any thoughts on the comic or how it would work as a show?
I like it. It is pure uber-hipstery nonsense that is pretty much the norm with Gillen and Mckelvie but it fits this book. And the art is absolutely gorgeous.

I love it, personally. The art makes me wanna lick it.

but this place doesn't get down with Gillen and McKelvie's "Neo-Nouveau Hipster shyt". :mjlol: :bryan::heh::banderas::umad:
Their hipster stuff just didn't work on Young Avengers (or on any book using established characters to be honest) but I like W+D a lot.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Image has some fire books by the description. Bout to check some of these out:

East of West #1
Deadly Class #1-5
effigy entire run
Velvet #1-
See Price for Saga #1