Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Daredevil has been anything but miss.....and its been running like 2-3 years
Daredevil has been miss for a long ass time.

I think its folks that are new to Daredevil that like his run just look at his terrible characterization of Daredevil characters like Bullseye and Elektra that's probably why he has avoided using any of the Daredevil characters except Foggy. The book has been anything but good since the relaunch.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Daredevil has been miss for a long ass time.

I think its folks that are new to Daredevil that like his run just look at his terrible characterization of Daredevil characters like Bullseye and Elektra that's probably why he has avoided using any of the Daredevil characters except Foggy. The book has been anything but good since the relaunch.
I would always respect thought out opinions...........anyways you may have nailed on the nose. I'm not new to Daredevil, but I've never read Miller's run, so you got me there. However I can't imagine Miller's being far better then Waid's...........Waid's Daredevil has been in my top five for 2-3 years and I loved what he did to Bulleye and I love have he changed the status quo of Matt, every issue moves Matt to a different place emotionally.....I can't think of many books like it on the market

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
You now what I didn't like abouth the Beyonders
They so bad they can they kill celestials and eternals by themselves yet one got taken down by being turned into a fukking tree and the other by fukking thor and his bromance lover :heh:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
You don't like a team full of minorities?
:why:
:comeon: I like the Avengers to have characters I know. I don't care about this female Thor and don't see the point. I've never read an Ultimate Spider-Man book so I don't care about Miles Morales. I never read Ms. Marvel either. I don't like kid Nova. They should bring back Richard Rider. Don't really care about Falcon Cap. He doesn't have the super soldier serum right? So he's just a man with a shield and fake wings who can talk to birds. Wtf? I bet that Iron Man isn't even Tony Stark. The only character on the team I like is Vision.

Regarding minorities, it would be nice to see Black Panther, Doctor Voodoo, Spectrum, or Blue Marvel.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Val-Zod got his ass kicked again..this nikka is a walking L :mjlol:

5v8okKZ.jpg

But Powergirl outchea tanking Omega Beams....the same exact ones that had Superman and Flash shook :beli:

SzEqVdZ.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I would always respect thought out opinions...........anyways you may have nailed on the nose. I'm not new to Daredevil, but I've never read Miller's run, so you got me there. However I can't imagine Miller's being far better then Waid's...........Waid's Daredevil has been in my top five for 2-3 years and I loved what he did to Bulleye and I love have he changed the status quo of Matt, every issue moves Matt to a different place emotionally.....I can't think of many books like it on the market
You should at least read Man Without Fear

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
You now what I didn't like abouth the Beyonders
They so bad they can they kill celestials and eternals by themselves yet one got taken down by being turned into a fukking tree and the other by fukking thor and his bromance lover :heh:

:dahell:

The Beyonders have destroyed everyone by working in big groups. It took every Ex-Nihili and Abyss to take 1 down and Starbrand exploding to take the other. Thor and Hyperion didn't do shyt to be honest :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Val-Zod got his ass kicked again..this nikka is a walking L :mjlol:

5v8okKZ.jpg

But Powergirl outchea tanking Omega Beams....the same exact ones that had Superman and Flash shook :beli:

SzEqVdZ.jpg
Earth 2 is so shyt now. I knew it was over for Val when the writers started calling Peej Earth 2's Superman in Interviews.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Earth 2 is so shyt now. I knew it was over for Val when the writers started calling Peej Earth 2's Superman in Interviews.

It's truly a train wreck. The only reason I'm still reading it is because I wanna see how it ends.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
:comeon: I like the Avengers to have characters I know. I don't care about this female Thor and don't see the point. I've never read an Ultimate Spider-Man book so I don't care about Miles Morales. I never read Ms. Marvel either. I don't like kid Nova. They should bring back Richard Rider. Don't really care about Falcon Cap. He doesn't have the super soldier serum right? So he's just a man with a shield and fake wings who can talk to birds. Wtf? I bet that Iron Man isn't even Tony Stark. The only character on the team I like is Vision.

Regarding minorities, it would be nice to see Black Panther, Doctor Voodoo, Spectrum, or Blue Marvel.
It's a good chance to learn the new characters:yeshrug:.....but hey what ever floats your boat

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
:dahell:

The Beyonders have destroyed everyone by working in big groups. It took every Ex-Nihili and Abyss to take 1 down and Starbrand exploding to take the other. Thor and Hyperion didn't do shyt to be honest :heh:
:usure:
Here is one taking down 3 celestials
Q16Dbou.png

That same one taking down some more
1UJeUSz.png

a Pile of celestial dead bodies
oecZUpr.png

The only one they took down as group was the living tribunal and it was 3 of them, Thor's group should have been moped the second they showed up :heh:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
How's Darkseid in the new 52? What are they doing with him?

Only thing I read of him is the JL battle to start of the series and his shytty origins in the Villains month.

I'm a HUGE fan of his older stuff and I'll cop collected material of him in the new 52.