Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
New Avengers #32 That was beautifully tragic :mjcry: :wow:

still no Doom explanation though :comeon:

Making us wait another week (2 weeks?) :ufdup:

yes it was.

Thor and Hyperion went out like G's :salute:

Nightmasking regressing to X & Y chromosomes :sadcam:

Star Brand fulfilling his duty as a planetary defense system :lupe:

did Ex Nihilio and Abyss become....Groot?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Alotta these books man... I just aint feeling these shyts. Only shyt I be legit enjoying is the Magneto joints, Deadpool fukkery, Legendary Star-Lord, and Rocket Racc00n.
Whats with all the different Captain Amerikkka and Avengers books?:what:
That Wolverines shyt is butt ass. All these weak ass X-Men titles. fukkin Squirrel Girl was in a folder I recently downloaded:deadmanny:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
tumblr_nlqnmlGVBg1rvya9ro1_1280.png

tumblr_nlmlllzr4l1rvya9ro1_540.png

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
That moment in NA32 when Thor wants to pick up Thorr's hammer for his last battle but he can't anymore. fukking brilliant. :mjcry:

Meanwhile Morrison out here legit making me scared to turn pages in a comic book. If there was ever any competition about who's the GOAT comic book writer, each issue of Multiversity feels like Morrison doing a house call on his contenders and strangling them the fukk out.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
That moment in NA32 when Thor wants to pick up Thorr's hammer for his last battle but he can't anymore. fukking brilliant. :mjcry:

Meanwhile Morrison out here legit making me scared to turn pages in a comic book. If there was ever any competition about who's the GOAT comic book writer, each issue of Multiversity feels like Morrison doing a house call on his contenders and strangling them the fukk out.
He's worthy again :wow:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Alotta these books man... I just aint feeling these shyts. Only shyt I be legit enjoying is the Magneto joints, Deadpool fukkery, Legendary Star-Lord, and Rocket Racc00n.
Whats with all the different Captain Amerikkka and Avengers books?:what:
That Wolverines shyt is butt ass. All these weak ass X-Men titles. fukkin Squirrel Girl was in a folder I recently downloaded:deadmanny:
The whole X-line been :flabbynsick: for a minute outside of 1 or 2 titles at a time

as of right now it's Magneto and....Magneto

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
This whole time I thought Hickman gave him the un-worthy hammer a few issues back b/c the lady-thor mandate was fukking up how he wanted to use Thor...

... but turns out he was simply planting the seeds for the most worthy of endings :ohhh:

He did good there, masterful shyt.
Damn right.:myman:

And peep: for those who read the Jason Aaron arc,

He done lost the arm on some Old King Thor shyt:youngsabo:

3480564-ready.png